What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh, sent to the coast today... Skegness. Vegas of the North... Sea.

Seriously, I would rather have gone all the way to Hunstanton and been bitten on the knackers by a crab, but I had to go Twice on a boiling hot train with precious little ice available and no chance of topping up again til Nottingham.

Also had idiot on train complaining that someone had a pushchair up when he was told to fold his down (there was no-one else with 1 up, and in any case I'm not the guy to complain to) to make space, then comes back wanting to put his up again (even though there was NO room, train was like a fucking sardine can) just because his lad 'is tired and can't sleep outside the pushchair'... totally ignored the RIGHT person to ask, then starts ranting at me about prices of beer like I set them. Ignorant fuckwit.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

dad's been cut from 5 days to 3 at work, hopefully the work will still come in for me and mom seems to be steady in her job. and hopefully he'll be back to 5 days when things pick up.

but that's david cameron "ringfencing" the nhs for you, what a ringpiece.

on the grid.

Found out later on last night that HAMPDEN football stadium has been instructed to take down the Scottish flag for certain games during the Olympics. OUTRAGEOUS. The sooner us Scots get independence, the better !!

I shall return shortly with a link. **

** In fact, actually I shall create a topic out of it.

I can see you and me meeting up for a full on fist fight shortly ;)

Not impressed with censorship

I'm now the sole person living in the house, my mate moved out properly yesterday. When I got up it didnt feel too odd, but when I got in from work last night and tonight it feels very odd that his stuff isn't around.

Not impressed with censorship

Just got locked in the dark in the library toilet (AGAIN)... every bloody Saturday almost this happens. It is so annoying.

I mean, you can't get up properly mid-pee, so have to crazily wave your arms in the air until the sensors recognise you.

My mum had the same experience the other night xD

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I have been eating brownies and watching TV all day. This is what I've done all week. I can't get motivated for revision. It's not like I have three science exams next week or anything 25% of the GCSE each. I'm freaking out but I can't be bothered to reivse!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.