Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Thank you very much for your messages. Trying to look on the bright side, he leaves behind my grandmother, 16 years his senior, who will be 100 in August. Wonder if the King of Spain\Sweden send telegrammes...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has to be the worst day possible to be off work if you hate football. Hearts and Hibs having a kickabout in Glasgow and its all anyone will be watching. I desperately tried to get a shift but there was nothing going :(

Not impressed with censorship

I saw that in the letters page, had me a bit confused as I don't understand the connection or relevance. The trams thing is an absolute joke, clearly been done by 2 different lots of workers, I shall explain.

The city center is a shambles, the main roads (Princess Street, Shandwick Place, Haymarket) are giant holes at the moment, even after it looked like they had finished with PS I'm pretty sure they're still digging bits of it up and doing it all over again. I don't know about the middle part of the route as I don't live there and nothing I drive at work currently goes in that direction. However out by Gogarburn it seems they've actually got their act together and it looks like it could be very close to a functioning depot, but obviously it won't be untill they've got it all finished. They even have trams sat on the tracks out there! The only thing sitting on the tracks elsewhere is diggers.

When i went to the fringe to see mills a couple of years ago, trams were sitting on princess street, near the floral clock section. must have taken them away again, then.

Oh how little you know. All of those tram tracks that everything was happily driving up and down were all taken up again back in September and relaid, I presume it wasn't done properly the first time round. Not entirely sure when the tram disappeared but the street has been a glorified building site for the last 9 months.

Considering becoming a nun as I'm clearly not meant to have a boyfriend.

If its any consolation my love life has been said, 2 years have now passed since I last got anything more than a kiss lol

I had my English lit poetry exam yesterday. I revised like hell, did hundreds of mock questions and got full or nearly full marks on every one, but then in the exam I just freaked out, my mind went blank and I didn't plan my answers, just rushed them and I didn't finish. I know I won't have got anything better than a B and although that's still a great mark, I just hate myself for failing yesterday. I cried on the bus all the way home and am still depressed now, so much so that I couldn't face going into school today.

And the worst part is that I KNOW I'm overreacting and I'm a complete idiot, and I shouldn't worry so much and I've got the rest of my life to look forward to, exams aren't that important, blah blah… I just really, really hope my school will let me retake it next year.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I had my English lit poetry exam yesterday. I revised like hell, did hundreds of mock questions and got full or nearly full marks on every one, but then in the exam I just freaked out, my mind went blank and I didn't plan my answers, just rushed them and I didn't finish. I know I won't have got anything better than a B and although that's still a great mark, I just hate myself for failing yesterday. I cried on the bus all the way home and am still depressed now, so much so that I couldn't face going into school today.

And the worst part is that I KNOW I'm overreacting and I'm a complete idiot, and I shouldn't worry so much and I've got the rest of my life to look forward to, exams aren't that important, blah blah… I just really, really hope my school will let me retake it next year.

I did the poetry exam last year. Honestly? Don't worry. It sounds like you did way more revision than I did, and I did end with B. We had to learn 15 poems and our teacher found two she hadn't taught us on the day before the exam... stupid women.

And if the worst comes to the worse, you'll be able to resit. Schools really want you to get your target grades, and loads of people resat science, RE and the poetry exam in my year. So don't worry. :)

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Went to the cinema yesterday morning only to discover that was where this indepence crap was being launched. I came out of the film and my brother pointed out that salmond was upstairs being interviewed by tv people. Oh how I wish I'd had a gun.......

Had an ok day. Nice and sunny with a nice breeze. however, randomly decided to cross a golf course only to have someone shout at me 'PUT THAT BACK'. Did not know wot they were on about, then found out they thought i was stealing golf balls. Turns out people are doing that and attempting to sell them back to golfers. Had to suggest they check my bags (which were embarassingly full of carrots). wasn't very pleased about it. plus, gangs of boys were randomly carrying crates of budweiser through the countryside. Is this ok?! at this point i was back down in the grass and i heard one of them say "did u see that daft lassie (female) lying in the grass".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Found out later on last night that HAMPDEN football stadium has been instructed to take down the Scottish flag for certain games during the Olympics. OUTRAGEOUS. The sooner us Scots get independence, the better !!

I shall return shortly with a link. **

** In fact, actually I shall create a topic out of it.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0