What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LT--h2GjaAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's annoyingly catchy. Or maybe just annoying, I haven't decided yet.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

And that video is the reason people in Britain should be allowed to carry a gun, so we can deal with the likes of him........

i like the line "unsually specific details"... Megalolz

Bearing in mind this is a family forum (kinda), all I shall say is I was left in no doubt as to why she was so tired, positions, and just how sore her legs were as a result lol

Not impressed with censorship

all the chavs are yapping about that on bacefook, fill me in (like craig david) because i don't have a clue what it's about. understand i'm not sad enough to watch saturday night tv yet.

I really don't know how far this guy is gonna get in the competition, once the initial interest in him is over. He will have to do something to top this now !! I found it catchy initially, now it's just annoying.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Day started well enough .... Enjoying sitting in the sun listening to jazz, etc.... then decided to walk on further and all hell broke loose. Major rain shower, and i wound up under a tree, desperate. sat there ages, then wound up talking to the tree. eventually, had to ring a taxi and run for it. unpleasant woman who just looked at me dripping as if i was quite, quite mad. still, overall not a bad day out.

We've all at some point had our eye on someone who it turns out is either taken or not playing for the same team as we do. This happened last night when I was ouy for a friens birthday and was hoping to chat with a friend of a friend and see if it went anywhere, we've known eachother a while but never really see eachother so I saw no harm in trying. Anyways I conceeded defeat when someone asked her where her boyfriend was as there was no point in hoping it would go any further than just a conversation.

This reminded me of a very simple wristband type system I co-created last summer to help identify those who are available. Consisting of 6 colours (3 for relationship status, and 3 for sexuality), the wearer would choose one of each, or perhaps only one as I shall now explain.

Red, orange and green. These indicate their availabilty to others. Green - single and open to the idea of being chatted up. Orange - open relationship but still wouldn't refuse a bit of attention from others. Red - in a relationship or otherwise not interested in anyone chatting them up at all.

Pink, blue and purple. These indicate sexuality. Pink - an interest in guys, while pink would probably be assosciated with an interest in females it can also be seen as a bit of a gay colour and the idea of using it to attract female attention seems a bit odd in my opinion. Blue - an interest in girls. Purple - an interest in both.

Personally I think this is a great idea, and although it wouldn't stop the type of people that are drawn to those who are in a relationship it would definitly go some way to helping to limit it.

We've all at some point had our eye on someone who it turns out is either taken or not playing for the same team as we do. This happened last night when I was ouy for a friens birthday and was hoping to chat with a friend of a friend and see if it went anywhere, we've known eachother a while but never really see eachother so I saw no harm in trying. Anyways I conceeded defeat when someone asked her where her boyfriend was as there was no point in hoping it would go any further than just a conversation.

This reminded me of a very simple wristband type system I co-created last summer to help identify those who are available. Consisting of 6 colours (3 for relationship status, and 3 for sexuality), the wearer would choose one of each, or perhaps only one as I shall now explain.

Red, orange and green. These indicate their availabilty to others. Green - single and open to the idea of being chatted up. Orange - open relationship but still wouldn't refuse a bit of attention from others. Red - in a relationship or otherwise not interested in anyone chatting them up at all.

Pink, blue and purple. These indicate sexuality. Pink - an interest in guys, while pink would probably be assosciated with an interest in females it can also be seen as a bit of a gay colour and the idea of using it to attract female attention seems a bit odd in my opinion. Blue - an interest in girls. Purple - an interest in both.

Personally I think this is a great idea, and although it wouldn't stop the type of people that are drawn to those who are in a relationship it would definitly go some way to helping to limit it.

You've never been to a traffic light party like of've students and ozzys (1 on neighbours few days ago) also you might like to know in 80's homosexuals had different coulered handkerchiefs to say what they liked so its been done before but is a little dated.

Funnily enough I've heard something about the hanky thing before, didnt really remember anything about it though. I still think something needs to be done to combat this chatting up problem though.

Sounds like something off the Nazis....

clearly they teach a different kind of history these days, in my day it was all about how they went about killing and taking over etc, nothing whatsoever to do with people dating ;)

Personally I think this is a great idea, .

I don't !! I can't help thinking you do FAR too much thinking !! Basically, at the end of the day, all anyone can do is get into conversation, hope there is a "click", then just ask if they are "otherwise engaged", or not?!

I can't help thinking wearing "orange and green" to indicate availability would open someone up to all sorts of unwanted attention. People assume too much at the best of times without your colour-coded schemes!! :!::!:

I refer you to this which you said merely 2 sentences previously.....

Did you know that trees actually have vibrations? There are some people who believe that you can ask a tree for help with your problems, and if you sit there long enough, you will inwardly know the answer/solution.

If possible, I am going to make an attempt at this this coming weekend (preferably not in thundery rain).