What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flatmate told me the other day that he might be moving back in with his mum for a bit when the minimum lease on this place is up. Glad he's given me some time to think about what I'll do though. I basically have 2 choices, 1 is to take this place on myself and keep an ear out for anyone wanting a room, or I can look around for a 1 bedroom place although I think I'd be struggling to find a place as nice as this for much less than I'd be paying here, and this is in an ideal location for me as well.

Not impressed with censorship

Flatmate told me the other day that he might be moving back in with his mum for a bit when the minimum lease on this place is up. Glad he's given me some time to think about what I'll do though. I basically have 2 choices, 1 is to take this place on myself and keep an ear out for anyone wanting a room, or I can look around for a 1 bedroom place although I think I'd be struggling to find a place as nice as this for much less than I'd be paying here, and this is in an ideal location for me as well.

If you advertise a room, then you could get quite a good rent on it then.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Thats true, but I'd be a bit wary about letting a stranger live with me. I told my brother about it incase he was moving back down here after uni and didn't want to go back to living with Mum and Dad but he said he's pretty sure he'll be stayig in Aberdeen if he can find work. Bit of a shame really as we get on very well and would be ideally suited as neither of us has any time for messy people. I've got a friend I'm gonna tell about it as well although I have a feeling if he was to move out of the parents it would be into his girlfriends place, no harm in mentioning it though. I think getting a share of a really nice house/flat for about £400 (rent, gas, electricity, council tax, internet all included) is a pretty good looking offer to be honest.

Thats true, but I'd be a bit wary about letting a stranger live with me. I told my brother about it incase he was moving back down here after uni and didn't want to go back to living with Mum and Dad but he said he's pretty sure he'll be stayig in Aberdeen if he can find work. Bit of a shame really as we get on very well and would be ideally suited as neither of us has any time for messy people. I've got a friend I'm gonna tell about it as well although I have a feeling if he was to move out of the parents it would be into his girlfriends place, no harm in mentioning it though. I think getting a share of a really nice house/flat for about £400 (rent, gas, electricity, council tax, internet all included) is a pretty good looking offer to be honest.

Stress. On top of the flat business I've got a couple of worries at work. The more I stress the more tired i get, the more likely I am to not pay full attention which in turn leads to worries, stress and tiredness.

I also need sleep, Going from a week of back shift to earlies with only one day off in between has left me absolutely shattered. Having some very bizarre thing going on in my mind, and my head is a complete mess at the moment.

Stress. On top of the flat business I've got a couple of worries at work. The more I stress the more tired i get, the more likely I am to not pay full attention which in turn leads to worries, stress and tiredness.

I also need sleep, Going from a week of back shift to earlies with only one day off in between has left me absolutely shattered. Having some very bizarre thing going on in my mind, and my head is a complete mess at the moment.

Don't you just hate it when you have a friend and they change when they get into a relationship?

I have a friend, or had, who knows, who I used to speak to all the time. Anything they wanted to speak about and I'd usually hear about it, be it work or friends or their love life, sometimes going into unusually specific details about the love life infact. So anyways they met someone and of course I heard all about them and how stunning they were (although personally I didn't see it whatsoever but I kept my mouth shut). This developed into what is now a long term reationship and it seems they are rarely apart.

In the last 7 months I've seen them just once, now I know this is partly down to me now working a lot more hours in a week than I used to but I've tried to make the effort to keep in touch with them when I could. I admit when I was with my last girlfriend I accidently drifted apart from a lot of my friends so some would say that this is karma, but it really pisses me off when I can see that they're still making the effort to go and see others who live elsewhere yet I'm only 15 minutes away and nothing, we're even on the same bloody bus route! When I was last off work I asked if they wanted a catch up and got a bit of a vague response about possibly being off one day but no plans were made. A few days later I was asked what I was doing one day and I said I was working but would have been free after work, but nope they were only seeing if I'd be able to give the pair of them a lift to the airport as they were going on holiday.

Sorry about the long speech, seems I'm unable to do a shorter version whenever I want a moan about something.....