What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got robbed of £2 to get the bus from a garage in East Lothian back to the outskirts of the city this morning and I was only on the thing for about 15 minutes. Makes me wonder what the hell people are complaining about when the company I work for put their adult fare up to £1.40 last weekend.

Not impressed with censorship

Snivelling woman in library FULL of the cold. Blowing her nose to such an extent it is actually making me feel quite SICK. Plus, screaming BRAT has arrived. Why the f* can't kids get banned from public places, or f* mothers take the brats OUTSIDE.

Just a bit of common sense, maybe? Eh? Sorry, too much to ask for.

I think I may start a petition to have kids BANNED from:-

1. Libraries.

2. Buses/trains/planes and all other transport.

3. Bus stops.

4. Swimming pools.

5. Gyms.

6. Shops, boutiques and all buying-type places.

7. Countryside + associated parks.

Other than the above, they may exist, providing they stay SILENT.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Orange have now apparently admitted they cocked up yesterday, so the store was lying if they told you that upgrade would be needed. Also, NOTHING to do with solar flares, just some idiot updating the servers changed a 1 to a 0.

Had a feeling they were exaggerating. They've got some nice upgrades mind you. Quite like the look of the "Orange San Fransisco" - better camera too .... may consider at a later stage actually !! :hahaha: - it is at a reduced price as well - £100.00 reduced to about £80.00 right now.

Doovde, do you know why my 'phone won't let me follow people on Twitter?? I am pressing the "FOLLOW" button, it is redirecting, yet the "FOLLOW" button appears all over again :-/

Edit: Just found out from the Twitter help centre that Twitter lets you follow 2,000 users, then stops you from following any more for a while, until more people following you builds up. O god. What a nuisance.

Yeah I have same problem in Tweetdeck on Hilly, it says I'm not following someone when I click on their profile even though their tweets appear in my stream (not RTs). Twitter bug like the whole "deciding to unfollow people for you" thing.

Guess that Follow Bus is full to capacity for you then?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Feeling sorry for a friend at the moment. Yesterday she texts me to say her probationary period at work has ended and she's passed, and today she tells me that she got a redundancy letter this morning as her branch type thing is being shut :(

Not impressed with censorship

Can't help thinking they have probably known the business was in trouble, and they have just been using her "labour". Sad, but happens so often these days.

My friend worked in a cafe in East Ayrshire. Her boss has basically decided to f* off to America, and they were all told days beforehand, even people who had served for YEARS as waitresses and cash handling staff.

Went for a pee @ the library. Only thing is, if you are in THAT BIT TOO LONG, the lights automatically go on, and you are left in darkness. So you have to kind of wave your hands in the air, so that the sensor may pick up what you are doing?!

So annoying.

They lock the toilets here at my library because they've had people taking drugs in there. You have to go and ask for the key. Usually I go to McDonalds instead because it's much cleaner.