What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It depends on how you look at it. I hate people who try to get every single non-Christian person to become Christian, but I love people who are religious and know how to behave. I mean, people who talk about religious stuff, but not constantly.

Why the icon_confused.gif?

In my experience the religious types are usually the kind who think they're better than others because they go to church etc etc. If someone wants to be relgious then fair enough but not when they try and talk to others about it, I mean I'm an aethiest (although why that even needs a title is beyond me) but I don't mention it or bring it up in stories etc etc. If someone asks my opinion I'll give them it but it never comes up unless I'm specifically asked.

Not impressed with censorship

I apologise on behalf of some religious people who are idiots and try to convert people. God knows what the sins are now, it seems like if you weren't fully aware of what you were doing then it's not a mortal sin. Learnt that in the actual bullshit that is my RE lessons.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

In my experience it's the people who are athiests that like to try and ram this down my throat and like to be rude and insulting merely because I believe in God.

Have to say my experience has been opposite, but with a minority of those who are religious, by no means a majority.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

it seems like if you weren't fully aware of what you were doing then it's not a mortal sin.

I wonder how many people will be claiming that defence tomorrow morning when they wake up next to someone they don't know after getting absolutely wrecked ;)

Have to say right now I can echo this sentiment. Any time I dare to feel even slightly good, someone or something brings me crashing right back down again... and now having to deal with hypocrisy from a few different directions too, and people going back on their word, which is NOT helping in any way.

Also starting to think I let people off far too easily, give too many chances only to have it all thrown back in my face. I'm done with that shit, now it's ruthless or bust, because I have NOTHING to lose anymore.

Not going to bother being optimistic about anything anymore, because whatever I do my most cynical instincts are yet again the ones proved correct.

The flashing lights.

Oh there were flashing lights, when the ambulance showed up. The migraine came on when I was working, so I pulled over and radio'ed the office to tell them I'd suddenly started to feel unwel, explained my symptoms and said I wasn't fit to continue driving. Someone was sent along to stay with me to see I was alright, and he thought that it would be worth getting me checked out, I think mainly because I'd lost the feeling in my left arm/hand and my speech was slurred.

It was very scary, bad enough when one came on when I was in the car but in a bus it was a whole new level. Wasn't a case of if I was gonna crash if I carried on, it was merely gonna be how much further up the road till it happened.

Well I think that was being considered because when the call was being made and I was being asked to do various things like repeat sentences, raise my arms etc and whoever was on the other end of the phone must have mentioned it because I was asked if I had ever had a stroke before.

Well the paramedics advised I had a talk with someone at work about what is causing me stress and perhaps contact my GP, but they didn't think that taking me to hospital was going to benefit me as I had a clear understanding of what had happened, I had a history of migraine and they were happy that after doing some checks over me that there wasn't any underlying problems.

I've felt better today although obviously not 100%, I just need to concentrate on getting through the next couple of days as I'm off for 2 weeks after that and I can relax

my cousin was involved in a small accident on the motorway this morning, he was a passenger and the van was stopped in traffic. someone wasn't watching the road and hit the back of the van about 40 mph. he's in hospital far away from home having extra x-rays on his neck.

on the grid.

Sorry to hear that DC. Sadly there's all sorts of idiots on the road these days. Hope he gets well soon.

Hope you're doing OK as well Craig. Having a migraine is one of the most horrible experiences you can have. I used to get quite a lot of them when I was at school, thankfully I seem to have grown out of them now.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Pissed off this morning, had one hell of a fucked up dream including phone calls from at least 3 dead people, and woke up far too late for the F1... NOT Happy at all... and a sinking feeling that it can only go downhill from here (though I have that only EVERY FUCKING DAY, and it's usually correct).

It is probs cos it is halloween. anyhow, whilst out in country yesterday, i took pix of pretty autumn scenery, and it has come out quite black. also, this morning received an email to say a friend has basically dropped dead. can nobody pick up the phone anymore. i rang back fm the landline, and my mobile starts playing the can can.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0