What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to extend a massive FUCK YOU to the arseholes who descended on Edinburgh today for a "protest".

My first Saturday out on a bus on my own and it couldnt have gone any more stressful. The great unwashed were apparently originally told they weren't allowed a protest, I believe it may have had something to do with Muslims and 9/11 so I can see why it wasn't allowed. However they decided to pitch up anyways, never seen so many police in my life in 1 area of the city.

The hold ups, and chaos which followed was (as a driver) almost unbelievable, for a good 2 or 3 hours I was hearing radio messages every 10 minutes telling what services to go where as certain routes were closed. Personally I was 1 of the re-routed drivers which was stressful enough. Add to that the fact that the protestors then came down the opposite side of the road I was on shouting and bawling which was a bit uncomfortable, and then to see something kick off in my rear view mirrors which lead to the road being shut and I believe I might have been the last vehicle, or certainly 1 of the last, to be allowed through a police block before the road was closed. All of this was getting a bit much for 1 of my passengers as well, she came up to my cab asked if we would be alright where we were, I reassured her about the unbelievable police presence around the bus and that it had several CCTV cameras which genuinely do record. Even though I said all that she still got upset, I could hear what sounded like crying coming from close behind me.

Oh, and when I got out the area of the city center, I still had people moaning because I was running so late and there didnt seem to be any other buses nearby either. The main bulk of it all happened early afternoon and by late afternoon all roads etc were re-opened but the effects on times/delays were still being felt till after 7pm.

Not impressed with censorship

Lucky you !! Hope you enjoy it !! :-0

I feel very low this morning, and the high winds aren't helping with my mood. Apparently it is to get worse later.

I wish I hadn't worn my work jacket earlier, there was a point where I may as well have unbuttoned it and used it to fly to work...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I knew nothing of this strike till yesterday night on my way home from work. I'm very confused by it because I don't understand any of it, but I've ended up becoming a member of Unite through my work so I don't know whats gonna happen (I didn't feel like I had much choice in the matter because literally every single person in my depot is a member). I'll be voting against strike action because I never believe it solves anything but I don't know if it'll be worth not striking because of the hard time I would more than likely get from others should I be seen as a strike breaker :\

Not impressed with censorship

Got a rejection letter back from a job I applied for yesterday... It said the usual crap :

"Sorry.... on this occasion you have been unsuccessful" .... I was pretty pissed off so I sent back an email with the word GOOD in really, really big letters ... And I mean BIG LETTERS.

Won't hear from them again, I reckon

O, and I spent a full five mins. looking for my glasses and they are on my face.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Finding myself at a whole new low now... screwed over by fucking life and stupid Circumstance YET AGAIN? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? I have nothing left to hold on to here, and any time a tiny glimmer of good comes along, something happens to kill it...

How many times do I have to be hurt or let down by how many people before something I do about it makes a damn bit of difference?

Sure there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's the express train coming right at me.

my confidence seems high at the moment after my holiday though, sadly i won't be going out much to pull because everyone is pretty skint. so come next time i'll have probably lost that and will be sitting in the corner shying away, back to square one.

on the grid.

Finding myself at a whole new low now... screwed over by fucking life and stupid Circumstance YET AGAIN? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? I have nothing left to hold on to here, and any time a tiny glimmer of good comes along, something happens to kill it...

How many times do I have to be hurt or let down by how many people before something I do about it makes a damn bit of difference?

Sure there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's the express train coming right at me.

Told ya before privately... you need to be a lot more selfish - why not try it this weekend, or when you have time off. Do stuff just for you and f* everyone else.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Fuck's sake, today is going SO FUCKING WELL. First this morning I nearly get run over by some utter TWAT in an L Reg bleeding Volvo going through a red light, then some twat screwed up at work... AGAIN so I didn't have everything I needed, trains were packed with luggage so I couldn't get all the way through, seems a manager was aboard and has now fucking reported me because I couldn't get through... and another manager is making threats and false accusations.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHITTY DAY IN THIS SHITTY PLACE... wouldn't be such a problem if every bloody work day wasn't like this...