Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Paranoid about my bike being stolen now after hearing about some stuff. I have two fairly good locks that I use but my bike is quite appealing to thieves, I'd say; it isn't cheap. I don't know why I'm worrying, the only places I go to and lock up is the pool and the library (but even then very rarely, I usually go out for a ride at the weekend). We have a lot of seat bandits where I live :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a lot of people take their saddle with them, judging by the number of bikes without them in town.

I got two different types of lock, because thieves are less likely to be equipped to break both, so I thought I'd be okay, but then someone stole my dustcaps. What's the point of that?! All bikes already have them!

I also know someone who had their garage broken into and had their £500 bike stolen. They found bolt cutters around the corner.

Gah, stupid thieves. :x

Ohai.

;389387']I think a lot of people take their saddle with them' date=' judging by the number of bikes without them in town.

I got two different types of lock, because thieves are less likely to be equipped to break both, so I thought I'd be okay, but then someone stole my dustcaps. What's the point of that?! All bikes already have them!

I also know someone who had their garage broken into and had their £500 bike stolen. They found bolt cutters around the corner.

Gah, stupid thieves. :x[/quote']

I swear they mostly just do it out of spite rather than there being a need. I know a lot of bikes have a high resale value but stealing a £5 seat is just stupid.

• 1 month later...

i just can't get stuff off my mind, from when i wake up untill i go to sleep. been down and out since the start of december now, and i'm getting pretty tired of walking around with a false smile to keep everyone else happy. i've got a weekend away with friends coming up soon though, so hopefully that'll take my mind off things for a while.

on the grid.

I would HATE to do shifts. I swear I wouldn't even be able to speak!!

My cousin was down fixing the ceiling in our house. Whilst he was in, he noticed the ceiling is actually sinking.... so he thinks the wood underneath the bath may be rotting.

So while I have been gleefully having baths, the bath and I may have gone crashing down to a neighbours. Now, I've had to report this as a matter of urgency - so there will be a guy coming to assess the situation on Monday!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 3 weeks later...

My cold is really beginning to annoy me. My poor sore throat ... I have been up half the night spluttering all over the place, at the same time as getting a torrent of abuse off of angry Mills' fans - just because I didn't like something Mills said on the Show yesterday.

Get a grip, eh. God, the Internet world is one of insanity. At least I got 100+ new followers though.

Every cloud, every cloud.... let's sing it loud... o every cloud.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...

I applied for a new job ages back, finally got through the interview stage and driving assessments and a month ago I was told they would be contacting my referees. Phoned up today cos I've not heard from them since then only to be told neither referance has been sent back to them yet :(

Only slight consolation is I was told it won't affect my application at the moment cos I would be a couple months away from getting a start date anyway

Not impressed with censorship