What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regarding the girls kissing.... I wouldn't have an issue with this personally.... But, from your teacher's point of view, you are at school to learn, and even if it was male/female kissing, I'm inclined to think you should be asked to stop, and maybe keep it to private time.

I agree.

On one hand, from having friends who have been in lesbian relationships and an ex who claimed to be bisexual, I can totally understand how homophobic attitudes or perceived homophobia can hurt and upset the people concerned.

On the other hand however, if I read your original post correctly your friends even hug and kiss in the classroom? Thats not on in my opinion, whether it be a hertosexual or gay/bisexual relationship. People are entitled to be in any kind of relationship they want to be, but at the same time there are those of us out there who are not comfortable with seeing couples all over eachother and if it is within an environment such as a school I don't think its unreasonable to ask them to leave that for in private

Not impressed with censorship

Can't really stop her though. Meh.

If the teacher's stopping people doing something on the grounds of their religion, then it's probably classed as a hate crime (in this case homophobia) and is against the law.. The Head would probably be the best place to go about that...

samozzy.png

i'm seeing things on facebook and it's bringing me back down and really hurting me. i'm going to have to log out and leave it for a while i think.

Yeah DC, that is ppossibly the worst thing about Facebook, something goes wrong and then you have a virtual record of everything. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Happened with me, and I've abandoned it now, just isn't worth it.

I'm going all serious I guess. I've completely lost control of my emotions again. I haven't been to college since monday, and I just don't want to leave my flat. It's driving me insane, literally. I really honestly dunno what to do anymore....

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Been a while since I moaned so here goes....

Usually people having time off work would be a good thing but I've realised why I took hardly any in the last year. Had a long weekend last weekend, again this weekend, off next friday and off the whole of the week after, and I'm already bored. My friends are either skint or working so I don't think i'll be able to do anything with them. Fortunately I have free prints to claim from a camera shop so that'll keep me busy for a few hours on monday, and yes people I mean hours, got 300 of the things to claim.

A friend seems reluctant to tell me there is something goin on with another of our friends, He's been very cagey with everyone when it comes to talking about it but he's telling others a lot more than he is me. Apparently he's convinced himself I genuinely like the girl, when it actually started out as a joke which if I recall correctly he started. She's a nice enough girl, but not really my type and I only see her as a friend, but its nice to know the fact he thinks I like her wouldnt make him question getting with her. hmmmmmmm

I applied for a job with a local bus company back in November to be a trainee bus driver as I'm sick of my job and the shit pay, and wanna drive for a living. Got a letter a week later saying applicants were being looked at, and I phoned yesterday and was told that they're waiting to call me in for an interview which could be another 3 or 4 weeks away :(

I have the actual worst friends ever (apart from some weirdo named Fez who I love very muchly). It's been a week and I've spent my days in the library, etc. I have no social life, so my life now consists of glaring through eyes of resentment at evil ex friends on facebook, reading (I've read like, two books this week, and have four to finish by next week), homework (including extra homework I have made for myself) and early nights. Oh, and some Irish serial drama, named Raw.

Anyway, they hate me, and it's all going crap. I ended up crying in the toilets on Thursday for nearly half an hour. Meh.

Problem is, my mum has organised a birthday sleepover thing for me, and is buying pizza and etc, and lending me her chocolate fountain, and letting ALL my friends sleepover for the first time ever. So, I'm gunna have to invite them, and well... It's a few weeks away, but still.

Oh, well. I LIKE hiding in the library and reading and doing homework. It's fun.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

i'm feeling slightly better today, swimming later. that and the gym is about the only thing thats keeping me going right now. thing is with bacefook, is that if i do go on i get reminded of what should of been and it drags me back down.

on the grid.

i hit the gym today. for almost a year i've been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week which dosen't include swimming, which i got to 100 lengths on wednesday. it's about the only thing that's keeping me focused, when the summer comes i'll be doing more outdoor stuff.

you know i've been trying to sum it all up today, i don't think i can. but i was thinking how when people say 'there's plenty of fish in the sea', it's quite insulting. taking into account that i haven't even come across a stickleback on my journey.

on the grid.

Took my car to get a pre-MOT check done last week and got told theres several things it'll fail on. I've given the guy the money to get the replacement parts, and he said he might have been able to fix it yesterday or today, but I've not been given a call about taking the car round so I'm stuck waiting as he advised me not to drive it much because theres a serious problem with the steering :(

Its a friends brother (he's a mechanic) who is doing it, he's done work for me before and I paid for parts upfront so I don't doubt it'll be done, just fed up having a car I'm wary of driving anywhere now