Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

I don't want to tell you what to do, but don't pirate music. It's not fair really. Music's quite cheap to buy. Use Amazon or iTunes or Spotify just to listen and stream music. There's loads of legal services.

God, I sound like an idiot. Sorry. It's just my opinion I s'pose. I don't want to annoy anyone.

i hate facebook sometimes. logging on and seeing someone who you've wanted for ages post about how they love their new boyfriend all the time, is heartbreaking.

I hate Facebook when my 'friends' like those stupid statements and jokes and stuff. Also song lyrics as statuses. It annoys me :P

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hate facebook sometimes. logging on and seeing someone who you've wanted for ages post about how they love their new boyfriend all the time, is heartbreaking.

I hated it over Christmas, with all the people posting about how happy they were, getting loads of presents and being with their families. :confused:

Ohai.

I'm meant to be going to a friends flat for new year but I have another cold. I'm also thinking it could be very as a certain someone i used to be very good friends with will be there and once again she's pissed me off so I don't particularly want to hang about with her. Hopefully there will be enough others there that I can avoid any interaction.

I hate it too, but for slightly differnt reasons.

People I used to go to school with added me, then didn't speak to they were subsequently binned off rather promptly. I don't like the overwhelming majority of the people I went to school with so why would I want to start speaking now that we're in our mid 20s?

3 cousins have added me, only 1 has ever spoken to me on there and that was a very short message that was sent to a few people.

Who the hell drempt up this idea of being able to update your exactly location? If I really want to tell people I'm somewhere then I'll write a status saying so, I won't use a stupid app that adds a tiny picture of a map etc, and lets be honest half the time its very tedious where they are. I only tend to do it if I'm off for the weekend to watch touring cars or off up to Aberdeen to see my brother.

I know people around my age will be having children now, but do I really care what the precious little darling has been doing? No I certainly do not. I've got rid of people for going on about their kids, 1 was posting pictures of the damn baby every day and another 1 felt the need to let everyone know any time her boy said or did something which was apparently funny.

I make no apologies for the fact I can't stand children, I don't find them adorable or funny or cute or interesting whatsoever. If someones kid is that entertaining they should get a page of their own and let people add that.

Not impressed with censorship

I haven't made any resolutions for the new year but I do keep thinking back over the past one (and occasionally a few before too), and realised that even the bloody good things ended up as bad things, regardless of what I did/tried to do. Because of that, I've just come to the conclusion that Resolutions (among many other things) are just pointless. Feels like nothing I have done (good or bad) has gone unpunished...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I hated it too, but more because I had to go out of my way to AVOID family, which required the precision and timing of a military operation. New Year is gonna be the same.

Why do you want to avoid family?

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I haven't made any resolutions for the new year but I do keep thinking back over the past one (and occasionally a few before too), and realised that even the bloody good things ended up as bad things, regardless of what I did/tried to do. Because of that, I've just come to the conclusion that Resolutions (among many other things) are just pointless. Feels like nothing I have done (good or bad) has gone unpunished...

Aww, come on.... You're right that resolutions are pointless, (almost) no one can keep them. But it's not possible that everything you did ended up in a bad way. There surely was something good in the last year. And I know that there will come many good moments/things in the new year. If you really believe in it, you'll see that everything will be better. Just try it! :)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Passed out briefly in the cinema lasy night when I went to see 127 hours. Incase you don't know what it is, its a film about that American guy who went rock climbing and got his hand trapped under a rock and had to cut ot off to stand any chance of surviving.

I'm sure you can work out roughly at what point it was I passed out, and its gonna be a few weeks before the ripping starts to die off I think

Not impressed with censorship

My school is annoying me.

I got into some petty s*** that would have been totally overlooked in a comphrensive school. Two of my closest friends turned against me.

Also, my friend (who is a girl) has a girlfriend, right? Every lunchtime they hug and kiss in the classroom. My tutor saw them today, and has told them basically, they are not allowed to touch. I mean, come on, if it were a mixed school and my friend had a boyfriend, of course they would be allowed.

Do you reckon it should be allowed, or what??

I mean, I hug my friends, and it's not frowned upon. I also hold hands with them, as I did in badminton club the other day. I think we frightened the Shreddies (tehee).

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Sounds rubbish if theye fazed you out, but thats a different issue to your mates relationship. Let them deal with the school. I had a bit of a hard time at school aswel but i reckon try and avoid conflict, just chat to them. If they are really your mates they will like that! It will all get sorted, trust me

The problem is, my school is an all girls selective, so I really doubt there are any rules. The only heterosexual relationships in my school exist between six-formers, but that doesn't really count? Plus, according to my tutor, it's making the classmates feel uncomfortable. But it's not because they are GAY, it's because anyone doing that would make them feel uncomfortable. Whatever. They're fine with it. Well, they don't bully her.

N'aww, thanks Chris.

My friends only started avoiding me because they owned up to this thing we did, and gave my name too. I got annoyed. If they want to own up, then they can, but I can't be bothered with any more detentions. So I told my tutor that I wasn't involved. I know it's not great of me to do that, but I was angry at them for telling on me too, when they needn't.

Normally, I just let people calm down, and by the next day or something, it's all forgotten. If it's not, I'll leave it a few days, and get bored, so just apologise for anything. We've been friends since year eight, and only fallen out once.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Normally, I just let people calm down, and by the next day or something, it's all forgotten. If it's not, I'll leave it a few days, and get bored, so just apologise for anything. We've been friends since year eight, and only fallen out once.

Some pins on chairs can be an extremely useful tool ;-) **

Regarding the girls kissing.... I wouldn't have an issue with this personally.... But, from your teacher's point of view, you are at school to learn, and even if it was male/female kissing, I'm inclined to think you should be asked to stop, and maybe keep it to private time.

** Not condoing any kind of violent behaviour of course.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Why do you want to avoid family?

Just noticed this. They're bonkers... Way, WAY over the top. I like a lot of peace / harmony around me, so, in order to achieve this, my family are really best to avoid wherever possible, that's all.

Plus, they don't understand "Viv World", or how my mind actually works, so we're kind of rubbing each other up the wrong way all the time. They don't get my need for running, space outdoors, when I would like to be left alone, my thought processes, my musical tastes, etc., etc.

My little cousin and his gay partner are the only family members who make sense. Plus, they know how to laugh.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

just when i start to get it back together and feel happier, i get reminded of how bleak my situation and future looks. it's like climbing a fucking mountain then getting pushed off. no shoulder to lean on because i know nobody in a likewise predicament, it's well difficult facing it all alone.

on the grid.

Some pins on chairs can be an extremely useful tool ;-) **

Regarding the girls kissing.... I wouldn't have an issue with this personally.... But, from your teacher's point of view, you are at school to learn, and even if it was male/female kissing, I'm inclined to think you should be asked to stop, and maybe keep it to private time.

** Not condoing any kind of violent behaviour of course.

Good idea!

The problem is, it's at lunch time. We're supposed to learn at lunch? Her girlfriend is in year 11, and they hardly ever see each other apart from lunch. Apparantly our tutor is Muslim, but still!

What's made it worse, is that now that friend is talking about self-harming and stuff because of it. Then my other friend gets upset and thinks about her 'boyfriend' who lives in India, then thinks about self-harm to. Then my OTHER friend runs off with my friend / enemy and I am left alone with a load of depressives, and I'm still the wierdest out of them. :LL