What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to our work rota put together by the Stupid Fat Ugly office admin, she expects people to work until christmas morning, when the last train from London to here arrives at 9:30PM, and the last train leaving here that we can expect to get back on leaves London at 5PM. She fails hard, someone even called her from the office while I was there to tell her the trains she's booked people on aren't even running and she said people would have to work them... that's right, people will have to work trains that aren't running... I have no words left to describe to utter epic fail of this piece of human flotsam.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I fell flat on my backside. I went out in the snow for my er..... walk (not run today)... I was plugged into the radio when, next thing, I was away up in the air, sky high, my radio went flying, I had to dig it out of the snow, and I had to ring a taxi to come and rescue me. I am now feeling rather silly. And it cost me a fiver - so much for running being FREE.

Plus, the taxi driver said to me, "What on Earth are you doing out here?" - making me feel even more stupid.

*plonker alert* *this is a plonker alert*

Plus, when I was in the taxi, my mother rang to say "Are you not frozen out there?" - yes, mother, it's 0 degrees today, I was flat on my backside, my clothes are soaked through, so yep, I am indeed officially frozen to death.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I was supposed to go out for a birthday night out in Glasgow tonight, but the combination of the threat of bad weather and the fact I have had a cold and didn't sleep well mean I won't be going now.

Gutted, I was really looking forward to it as well cos I've never been on a night out with this particular friend before :(

Not impressed with censorship

Thanks to (yet another) work rota f***up I probably won't even get to see Family over Christmas. Wish the stupid cow making the rota would just piss off to be honest (and have told her so in not so many words, basically "if it ain't important - don't bother talking to me").

Also getting sick of people who don't even know me making various assumptions and accusations, including the so-called 'qualified admin' at work... I did better work when I was a temp FFS, succeeded in more complex tasks than she keeps failing in too.

Meh. Chris should've won The Apprentice.

Maybe if he'd come up with a drink and a bottle that couldn't be used as a weapon... I didn't think either presentation for the drinks were that good, but I do think Stella deserved to win... just. (I've literally only watched the last 2 episodes and a few You're Fireds as that gave a good enough idea of what happened).

But I liked Chris' monotonal voice. Also, I don't like the way they are like, but Stella left school at 15, with no qualifications, and look where she's got to. Then they are like, Chris boasts about his qualifications?! Well I would certainly boast about them if they were that good. Is doing well in A Levels and GCSEs pointless? I should bloody well hope not. :L

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

this entire women thing is still on my mind and dragging me down after 3 weeks, don't know how i'm gonna be over this christmas but i don't think it's going to be up to the usual standard of previous years. thing is i can't complain too much, i've just had a top weekend. but when i'm out with my friends i seem to forget about the bullshit for a while, it's just when i'm on my own things creep up and i feel terrible. solution seems to be, don't be alone this christmas.

on the grid.

I was moving my files from my mum's laptop to mine, then deleting them from her laptop. So I did that, then deleted all the rest of the files on her laptop leftover. I then transferee my music through homesharing, but unfortunately the files were missing so it didn't work. I'd deleted them.

Fortunately, a boy has given me some advice on how to get stuff back that you've permantly deleted, so I'll have to try that later. Also, I'm hoping my friend will homeshare all her music to mine, in the meantime.

I also screenprinted all my music, so I have about 90 pages of music. So at least I know what I've lost.

Does anyone know any good music downloading programs? ;)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.