What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

None of my friends actually seem to care what's going on in my life. No one is interested in what I write/do on Facebook and not even my friends in real life ask me what's happening. When I'm in a bad mood or depressed, they don't even realise...

(aww no, didn't want to write a depressed post... But that's just how it is..)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

It's still cold, and I'm out wearing a wet jumper which is drying (quite literally) on my back.

Look at it this way, it'll freeze-dry in this weather... wait, is that actually a good thing considering it's not peas or anything like that?

(aww no, didn't want to write a depressed post... But that's just how it is..)

Don't worry, this is the right place for depressed posts :)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I'll bring you your meals on wheels then, shall I? You are talking rubbish dc. I think it is pretty clear from even what I see on UM that you are popular with the ladies. Plus you also have a hot car! Winking smiley. You WILL find someone nice. Sounds cliched, but maybe you aren't looking in the right places?

Right. I'm off back to Englebert. The sad part is I'm not joking. I just felt the need. I've had a HARD day you know.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

worrying about a friend yesterday/last night who was stuck in the heavy jams and bad weather on the M8 yesterday. She asked to come to my house in Edinburgh mid afternoon and I said yea cos it would take her mind off the weather. She left to get home to Paisley at 8, got as far as Livingston and asked if it was ok to turn round and come back and stay with me for the night and by the time she got in my house it was nearly midnight. Hated seeing her so tired and miserable, especailly cos she was worrying about her dog :(

Not impressed with censorship

Yep, saw on this on the Scottish news last night. My cousin had to take someone from her workplace in for the night, who couldn't get back to Glenrothes.

Anyhow, have just been at quite a bizarre meeting today with someone who was all smiles.... kind of like a wallace + gromit character .... very odd.... gave me such a sense of unease. After that, went for retail therapy to cheer myself up a bit, which actually has helped.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'll bring you your meals on wheels then, shall I? You are talking rubbish dc. I think it is pretty clear from even what I see on UM that you are popular with the ladies. Plus you also have a hot car! Winking smiley. You WILL find someone nice. Sounds cliched, but maybe you aren't looking in the right places?

i don't know what else i can do nati. not being arrogant but i have lots of friends, of all different types. some wouldn't get along with each other, but i get along with all of them. i think that shows i've got a flexable personality. i get all over the place, do festivals in the summer, go to big events and concerts in the winter. generally try my best to go out and have a good time and be happy. i go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week, also swim on wednesdays as well. i try to eat the right stuff most of the time and i rarley drink alcohol in the week. i work.

i was told 4 to 5 years ago everything's gonna be ok, but it's still the same. like no matter how hard i try, nothing is ever good enough. i'm always beaten to the mark by some cunt who to be honest, i could leave standing. i just don't want to end up being 45 all of a sudden, living in a flat on my own in birmingham. :cry:

on the grid.

Feeling like rubbish. Tumblr's down. Phone's refusing to send texts. Loaded with homework.

Yep. Fun times.

My phones not been working the last few days either. My number has been barred so couldn't even call Orange to get it sorted. Had to get mum on Skype to sort it but then they wouldn't talk to her because she's not me, and they wouldn't call me because the call centre is too busy. Took so much effort but in the end it turns out its all over an unpaid bill (which I've never received). Hopefully I'll be reunited with a functioning phone from tomorrow.