What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raising the retirement age to 66 sucks!! They want us to work till we drop dead so they dont have to pay out anything in pensions. It also means less opportunities for school leavers and new graduates, PAH!! :x

The thing that annoys me is that they have reduced the amount of years of contributions you pay towards the state pension BUT you still have to pay whilst your working. So for me I only have to pay 30 years worth, been working for most of last 13 years and am currently. still have 29 years if retire at 65 and no waying of not paying NI Conts. By the way won't get my state pension till am 67 when checked it about year ago. Got to read up on budget to see all the other stuff:cry:

The raising this pension age is just ridiculous. By the time you get to 65 most people are running out of steam, and just want to stop and spend time with family/friends, grandchildren. Or have time on their own.

Also, many people will have timed their private pensions to be released at a certain time, now they need to rethink everything.... Their whole lives basically to re-suit all this.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...

last English Conversation lesson today :( first I hated it, but when I joined UM I began to love all English lessons! It was so funny today; does anyone know "Four Yorkshire Men"? We watched it and it was amezzin'!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

my mums lost her job, but it's not like my folks have any big debts to pay off. so it could be worse. and my dad's job is doing well, so it can be covered.

thing is, i think i'm going to be down a job if friday nights get any worse. if i do lose it, i'll have to sell my car to get money and it'll break my heart.

on the grid.

i'll have to sell my car to get money and it'll break my heart.

I know what you mean. I just put mine on ebay today. Its taken like 4 months to do it because i dont want to see it go, but it cant stand any longer. its heartbreaking

take control

Being £20 down because I had money on the Dutch winning tonight, however I do get some pleasure at the childish comment left by my lesbian, girl-stealing, idiotic workmate and her equally idiotic perma-tanned f*** stain sister about being glad Spain won because of a bet that was on. So childish..........

Not impressed with censorship

The rain is really beginning to annoy me too...

Today, I am slightly cross, but am going swimming later, which should cheer me up!! Woo!!

Send the rain to Switzerland... I was on a farm the last two weeks and they're all waiting for rain; it hasn't rained since about 4 weeks..

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

My fridge is broken.

That's pretty cack. You'd better start eating FAST!

I have been ill for days now. I don't like to complain in life but I'm having a crappy day and I just feel like a moan....so there it is!

Sorry to hear this. Sending you big hugs.

I have a totally incapacitated with backpain and painkillers Timsk in bed. Not feeling too hot today myself either.

We're all falling to bits. Getting old...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I don't even know if this works, being on my phone and all....

I hate being in "The Hudd" travelling backwards and forwards to the hospital twice a day, doing nothing else and being exhausted all the time. I thought when we got him back home it'd be fine, but then he was rushed in again, and these problems were all caused by doctors' mistakes in the first place, on top of his original illness. Hmph.

I'll be back on here properly on the 3rd. There'll be loads of stuff to catch up on. The only day I listened to Scott was the day the signal went, then my batteries ran out.

:(

Oh, and happy birthday to those who've had one. :)

Ohai.

I have been ill for days now. I don't like to complain in life but I'm having a crappy day and I just feel like a moan....so there it is!
That's pretty cack. You'd better start eating FAST!

Sorry to hear this. Sending you big hugs.

I have a totally incapacitated with backpain and painkillers Timsk in bed. Not feeling too hot today myself either.

We're all falling to bits. Getting old...

Get well soon my little geeks! It's rubbish feeling ill - I have a sore throat starting and it's not fun :(.

However, next weekend I shall be in Leeds to see Starman so all will be well by then, fingers crossed!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Boohoo to the sore throat.

Hahaha starman will be hilarious, did you see Andrew Stone on BB?

I woke up this morning and it has gone already, yeees! Haha no I didn't, what was he doing in there?! I forgot to watch :(. Starman tickets are only £7 each, what a bargain!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.