What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Kiz was in a car crash this morning Thankfully no broken bones but he has a sore back and neck. His car is in a pretty bad way too. :(

sorry to hear that :(

hope he gets better soon :)

also, he should go to the doctors tomorrow morning & complain about his neck & back & make sure the dr writes it all down, so he can claim for it, everyone else does !

:)

also, he should go to the doctors tomorrow morning & complain about his neck & back & make sure the dr writes it all down, so he can claim for it, everyone else does !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/mar/02/dr-crippen-bogus-whiplash-industry ahem I was reading this in the Guardian this morning. Not that I'm accusing Mr Kiz of this, just to follow on from what Alan said.

A car crash is always a shock and a traumatic experience, no matter how minor the injuries anyway. I hope he feels better soon.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Totally know how you feel. It's always really awkward. In time it will become easier. Well, it did in my case anyway.

Well the fortunate thing, depending how you look at it, is she has decided after this happened to accept an offer from a uni in another city rather than staying here. As I understood it, she was planning on staying here if she got an offer because he was here.

In the short term it'll be difficult cos I get the feeling he doesnt wanna see her, and she wants to still speak to him as friends. It also isnt helping that he's not (I think anyway) telling the whole truth when he said he just didnt feel the same any more

Not impressed with censorship

That's really bad. By computer went into "the black screen of death" where the boot-up never ends and I got really annoyed with it so I hit it with the keyboard. I must've pressed some button because it went into setup, so then I exited that then it worked. Technology sometimes fixes itself, but give you unnecessary hassle beforehand.

If the harddrive clicked before, that's a bad thing but otherwise it could just be having a glitch.

Ohai.

Hope you're a bit better today.

So... this morning has begun with my neighbour having a big bunch of parcels stolen.... so the police have been at all the doors asking if anyone knows anything about it.... So bloody annoying that people just think they can help themselves to another person's property.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0