popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did it go?

had to have a pin inserted on the broken bone. went in today to see her but was only there for 20 mins, she'd just got back from the operation and was very sleepy. but she phoned us just after the man u match had finished and she was more awake. a little groggy, but she'll be back tommorow as planned after a good nights sleep.

next is 6 weeks or so in a cast as she recovers.

on the grid.

had to have a pin inserted on the broken bone. went in today to see her but was only there for 20 mins, she'd just got back from the operation and was very sleepy. but she phoned us just after the man u match had finished and she was more awake. a little groggy, but she'll be back tommorow as planned after a good nights sleep.

next is 6 weeks or so in a cast as she recovers.

Doesn't sound too bad then, I hope she recovers quickly.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Aww DC I hope your mum's ok.

I think I'm losing my job. I didn't think I'd be able to cope with it when I took it on but no one listened at that point. Now I am actually having a breakdown of physical and mental health. I hate the people I work with and it's a waste of my time being there. But I'm in trouble for not being there enough. I feel like I'm letting everyone down and letting myself down, but I really can't do this any more. I've tried my best to keep going. I only hope I can leave on decent terms and get an ok reference.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Stressing out over some Uni work, and got a hunch that someone I was getting close to has found someone new. Which is fair enough in a way because I knew they would - they're desperate to be close to someone and I could never have been that person for crystal clear reasons (it never worked for them before, so why would it work now?), but it's still a little hurtful to see them move on so quickly, and I still feel bad that I had to go to extreme lengths to pull myself out of the situation by pushing them so far away. Not that what I said didn't have merit (and I won't apologise for any of it, because most of it was true), but it could have been a little more amicable - they shouldn't have lied to me, and I should have just ignored them and moved on to someone who gave a shit instead of making a martyr out of myself to save myself the embarrassment.

Oh well, I've only been thinking about it for a couple of minutes, and no doubt I'll forget about it by the time I've hit Submit. My tendancy to ponder short term over something insignificant from the past is worth looking into because it can't be healthy. Nor worth it, really.

AC has decided that my attempts at trying to repair our friendship are harassment now, and has set the police on me. I highly doubt anything will come of it, but it does show very clearly what sort of a person he is.

What a bitch.

I went through a horrible day because of it, self harm happened and stuff. all because of him. I couldn't face college today either because of him. Hes ripping my life apart bit by bit and doesn't give a shit, I want him to just disappear and do the world a favour.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

ungritted roads!

I dont mind a bit of snow, infact i actually quite like driving in it, however on my way home from town yesterday I slid across a junction that had compacted snow/ice from the end of last week, and banged my car into the keb on the other side of the road. god knows how expensive its gonna be :(

Not impressed with censorship

ungritted roads!

I dont mind a bit of snow, infact i actually quite like driving in it, however on my way home from town yesterday I slid across a junction that had compacted snow/ice from the end of last week, and banged my car into the keb on the other side of the road. god knows how expensive its gonna be :(

:( has it just damaged the wheels, i kerbed mine a few months ago & to have the alloy fixed it was about £60 i think.

i had either a piece of road or grit fly up & chip my windscreen today :x

phoned the number the insurance gave me & they will call me back tomorrow via the local branch to sort out the day & time to get it sorted, hopefully it will be free & cost me nothing *fingers crossed*

been driving 15 years now & never had a chipped windscreen or damaged wheel, but since i got my brand new car 6 months ago i have had both happen to it :(

:)

:( has it just damaged the wheels, i kerbed mine a few months ago & to have the alloy fixed it was about £60 i think.(

Nah the wheel doesnt seem to be damaged other than a scuff on the rim, cos i've looked at it while the car was moving and its not buckled or anything like that. however the gap between the top of the wheel and the bodywork is bigger on the side that wasnt hit than the side that was. Its obviously sitting at slight angle now as well.

Unfortunalty I think something has happened to the suspension or something the wheel is attatched to has bent.

As far as the windscreen on yours goes it'll probably be free for a repair cos most insurers dont charge as far as I know, unfortunately I'm stuck with 1 of the few that does

Not impressed with censorship

Can't help wondering if I've pissed certain people off by disappearing and not talking to anyone for a good week-and-a-half because of work stress. And I think I may just have f*cked something up with someone as well. :(

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• 2 weeks later...

Snow. I wouldn't mind so much if the fecking boiler was fixed in my house so I could be at home for some time. It's been broken since before Christmas. Grrrr. Kind though it is to be allowed to stay at the Geek's, his housemates are going to make me go mental.

I need a house.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Hmm where do I start. Feeling a little paranoid that I've done something wrong but I don't know what, and there was this date I was supposed to have for either Christmas or New Year's, been leaving her messages on her phone and stuff and no reply yet, she only lives around the corner but not my style to intrude that way.

I just want to know what I'm supposed to have done :( even some of my so-called friends around Derby seem to suddenly be unavailable, not just the date, I wonder if I've dropped a major one somewhere...

Either that or I blame snow :P (boy, really didn't wanna end that one on a low)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...