What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep trying to find something to do to kill time. It was fine when I used to go out every friday and saturday, and out with friends in the evening during the week. but lately thanks to fall outs/relationships beginning and others ending/money troubles everyone has become pretty boring and don't go out now. Last good night I had was nearly a month ago

Not impressed with censorship

now that IS weird, the only other time I've heard the bein concenered about weight thing is if someone has lost a lot of weight over a short period of time

Oh that has happened. Which i think made mum think of it but i was complaining about the cold and thats when she went off on one...

Its a nearly everyday thing... for goodness sake i'm not anorexic

Kitty <3

This week I feel like crying all the time. I can't concentrate on work. When I was at uni I was able to just take time off and not bother doing anything during weeks like this, but I don't have that option now. I'm really scared about what I've got myself into and I want to run away from it all. I haven't got the support I had when I was at uni either. I'm really really terrified of life right now and can't cope. I don't feel able to take on a proper job because of the times I get like these. I get like this more often in the winter and we're only in November so it's only likely to get worse :( :(

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have a stupid amount of work to do in the weeks leading up to Xmas. At this moment in time I actually have no idea how I'm going to get it all done. Sometimes I wish they could just give me the degree and be done with it, surely I've done more than enough work over the past 3-and-a-bit years anyway...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Had the most severe panic attak I've had in a very long time yesterday, and not only did it shake my confidence, I now have "red areas" of the college I dont dare go near, and I'm pretty anxous everywhere else.

All caused by AC, of course.

Has the increase in your medication helped at all? Panic is horrible, it feeds on itself because the fear of having a panic attack makes you feel more anxious. Feels like you can't win. It's also really sad that someone you were close to can make you feel that shit.

The doctor prescribed me citalopram (antidepressant) to try to control my anxiety. The list of side effects is terrifying and I'm pretty sure it's going to mess up my already messed up digestive system. But I can't live with this anxiety because nothing causes it, I feel it all the time and it's making me feel terrible. I'm trying to be brave and just take the meds and cope with whatever side effects I experience, but work isn't the best place to be finding that out and at the moment they're making my anxiety worse :(

Thanks, that's probably good advice, since a 'common' side effect is suicide attempts. I don't think I'm even depressed. I know 2 people who've taken them with minimal side effects. I guess I read the side effects and imagine having them all at once. So far it's ok, I only took half a tablet today though. I actually don't feel like crying, for the first time this week, but that might have changed naturally. My stomach is sore which I think is related but hopefully that won't get too bad.

The Geek's housemates have said I can't go round tonight because one of them 'had a bad day'. Well fuck right off, he pays rent just as much as you do. There's no need to take out your crappy day on us. About the only good thing about today was I'd see him later and get a hug and he'd talk rubbish at me.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

The Geek's housemates have said I can't go round tonight because one of them 'had a bad day'. Well fuck right off, he pays rent just as much as you do. There's no need to take out your crappy day on us. About the only good thing about today was I'd see him later and get a hug and he'd talk rubbish at me.

Awww that's rubbish and makes no sense :( some people are just irrational and selfish.

Yesterday I didn't go to work because I felt sick and weak and my stomach really hurt because of the antidepressants fucking up my IBS. Today I struggled into work and my colleagues ignored me and I had nothing to do all day. It doesn't look like I'll have anything to do tomorrow. It's all getting to me at the moment and I'm struggling to motivate myself to get out of bed, it doesn't help when people are like that. Sure, it sounds great, getting paid to do nothing, but I have to look busy so I read these horrible complex government reports on climate change related crap, but it doesn't help to take my mind off things so my mind wanders and makes me feel more depressed. Also the net amount I end up earning after tax and transport costs is less than £30 a day and I'd rather be in bed.