Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

of course there are some good girls out there, but they are either too good for the likes of me or already taken.

same here, the attractive, caring, kind ones already have boyfriends. The rest seem to be either swamp donkeys, not interested in me, or just trouble

Not impressed with censorship

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sick of being set stupid, pointless tasks of work that literally count to nothing of the final mark. We have actual assignments to do yet this one tutor keeps on setting tasks for us to do that consume most of our work time...how the bloody heck are we supposed to do the actual assessed work...?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I keep having really bad dreams :(

me too, and I wake up feeling exhausted :( In my dreams I'm running around really stressed and everything's going wrong. Or sometimes I have upsetting dreams where people die. Far too often I dream that someone's trying to kill me.

I guess it's a manifestation of stress and anxiety. Do you know what might be causing yours?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I always seem to be very stressed in my dreams as well... a couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was living with my year 2 housemate again (the one who didn't steal my things) but we'd had a massive fight and now she was ganging up with this other girl I knew (who bizarrely enough had the same name as her) and was trying to throw me out. It wasn't particularly pleasant, I remember waking up afterwards feeling quite panicky. I hate dreams like that, when you wake up thinking that it's actually happened in real life, I've had dreams about people dying and then woken up thinking that they actually are dead. I guess it is just stress-related really.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

on the theme of dreams etc I've had a constant desire to go to sleep recently. I'm puttin it down to stress and possible depression but sadly I'm having no dreams, apart from the other night I drempt a friend told me she didnt really wany anything to do with me, that really messed with my head

Not impressed with censorship

It's my birthday in 13 days, but my plans are off. I was going to spend the day doing nice stuff with the ex-flatmate and bf, but Since the former doesn't want to know any more...

It's going to be a depressing day. Not as bad as last year though. And since my medication was doubled today, Hopefully I'll be in a state of mild euphoria.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Yeah it is bloody freezing, it's fair enough to be cold. I find I feel more cold when I'm lacking sleep.

Last night my parents had a go at me about not spending enough time with my sister. It's a complex situation but I tried to argue my case with logic and common sense. Big mistake! It made me very stressed and I struggled to sleep, was awake most of the night and restless. I'm already seriously sleep-deprived. My reaction to all this is to try really hard to move out as soon as possible.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I might not be able to meet you geeks. Bad times. Unfortunate timing with my friends birthday and finances and wondering about how I'm getting myself and the Geek home for Christmas all combine to me not having a clue at the minute. Of course if my Mum says she can give me a lift then it should all be fine!

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.