Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

It looks like I'll be single again from tomorrow. My Boyfriend called me earlier, saying he wanted to end it. But I've told him to sleep on it and talk to me properly tomorrow. I think thats the best thing to do right now tbh. I also don't want to be dumped over the phone.

Life sucks.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like I'll be single again from tomorrow. My Boyfriend called me earlier, saying he wanted to end it. But I've told him to sleep on it and talk to me properly tomorrow. I think thats the best thing to do right now tbh. I also don't want to be dumped over the phone.

Life sucks.

Awww no Nik :( it seems like everything is falling apart in your life again. *big hug* we're all here for you whenever you need to talk to someone or rant or whatever. I really hope you're ok and not feeling too alone there.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Actually I've been wanting to burst out laughing for the last few hours. It's not a good sign. I'm loooosing it.

I'm guessing that's a kind of shock reaction. I know what you mean, when things seem to be going so wrong that it just seems funny. Are there other people in your life to help you through this? Do you think you'll stay on good terms with your boyfriend if you're not together any more?

Danni I guess he thinks he can keep stringing you along despite this new girlfriend. He is being extremely selfish and seems to enjoy messing people around. It's been said many times before but really, you would be so much better off without him in your life. It hurts, but there are times when you have to get somebody out of your life when they're only doing bad things to you, no matter how much you care about them. Best of luck, you deserve someone so much better than this who can be happy committing to one person.
tell olly to get fucked. i don't know how it keeps happening danni, but you keep getting the wrong men. spend some time single going out with friends, but if you do need someone try looking for someone who is not suicidal and then maybe the depression wont spread and cause problems.

I thought today, right thats it, i officially hate him... but he found me and cathy in boston tea party and boom! The feelings returned... i even had fucking butterflies in my tummy. Its stupid! But then had to meet him girlfriend.

I have cried constantly... its actually hurting my face now!

I'm so depressed at the moment i am scared one more thing will tip me over the edge... i have already been self harming for the past 5 months... which coincidently is when me and olly started seeing each other... I was banging my head on the table in the pub just now after i got a text saying "Im so happy right now... im in bed with libby and i am so relaxed" WHY!!!!!! WHY TELL ME THAT!!!!

Oh it is hurting me so bad

Cathy is taking me out on thursday to try and tak emy mind off him but olly will be out. I met a really nice guy on saturday but olly dragged me away kissing me and so the guy told me to fuck off.

How am i supposed to meet someone new?

I have had enough, i have had enough, i have had enough!

Kitty <3

awww i'm sorry to hear this has happened Danni :(

you should talk to someone about the self harming to help you to stop it, it will be hard but just don't read any texts or answer calls from him, just delete his number, if he continues to bother you it could be classed as harassment.

as for feelings, im sure the female members will be better & able to offer more advice than i could.

i really hope you can meet someone new so you can leave this all behind you,

hug.gif

:)

Dripping candle wax also works.

Sorry to hear that you're self harming Danni, I know it's a horrid cycle to get out of. I still haven't and have been trying for ages. I don't know about if the talking thing works as I don't usually do it and never will either. But give it a try.

The next time he pulls you away and kisses you you should smack him one. The annoying tosser he is! If he can't make up his mind then he doesn't get to keep trying to control you.

And Joe, hopefully after this we will see you on the TV sometime soon? ;) The musical seems ages away for me too :(

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Hair band has the metal bit.

I used to self harm befor eand it took 2 years to get out of so i dont think i am going to be able to get out of it any time soon and talking doesnt help... tried it. Just gets me more emotional and want to do it even more.

I will smack him one next time!

I just got a message off faye (his now ex) which says: (the first bit was we tried to be friends few weeks back)

Why the F*** would i want to be friends with YOU

You have actually ruined my life. You have no idea how much he meant to me, and i know its as much his fault as it is yous. maybe more his but you better hope i dont see you around as i will not be held responsible for my actions.

He was the world to me and i would have given him everything i could, i would have done anything or been anything

I really hope you dont get hurt like this, i wouldnt wish it upon anyone i hate. Even you!"

I replied with such and apology and last night i wanted to end everything....

Kitty <3

She's just hitting out because he cheated on her, it's quite understandable but the whole be anything for him is quite strange. Don't get too upset by it Danni.

Try to limit yourself on how much you do though and no more suicidal thoughts young missy! You'll be missed on here if anything happened.

Advice is probably better given by someone who actually has stopped but oh well lol.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Danni, it sounds like, although she is angry with you, she is also looking out for you and she realises that he is useless scum of the earth who hurts every girl he comes into contact with. Looking at your signature, I'd say a punch in the face and a kick in the stomach would be an appropriate means of communication the next time you see Olly. Then he might think about leaving you alone.

Please, try to put suicide out of your mind as an option. Things won't always be this hopeless and you know how much pain your friend Beth caused everybody when she killed herself. There are all sorts of alternatives to self harming that have been suggested, I suppose it's worth trying something to avoid cutting yourself and leaving scars. It is a really difficult thing to stop doing though, I'm fortunate that it's never a cycle I've got into, but I know people who have. One day you will be better and will want to wear t-shirts without the scars showing.

You're young, you've got a great bunch of friends who care about you, and this piece of scum has only been part of your life for 5 months. I know there's other things that are shit as well, but your life has so much potential and I think you can be strong and get through this, you just really have to stop seeing Olly and contacting him.

Danni,

:yeahthat: To what both Lucinda and Steph have written, esp. re. suicidal intentions (no more of those please, young lady!) and cutting off ties with the useless (ex) boyf.

I feel lazy not adding anything, but they have summed up my thoughts pretty well. People obviously do care about you, otherwise we wouldn't even bother reading your posts, let alone replying.

Big hug from me.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I've just come back from my mates cremation. Suicide is far from painless for those left to pick up the pieces.

Rob Moore

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sinister-pictures/sets/72157622446649422/

That's really sad. I saw that band a couple of years ago supporting The Wombats.

I totally agree, it causes so much pain for the people left behind. It may seem like you can justify it at the time, like that you're just causing more trouble for other people and they'd be better off without you, but it's really not true. There will always be people who care, no matter how things may seem. Depression clouds your ability to think clearly and makes you able to justify ending it all. I really hope everyone here who has hit a low point manages to get through it.

3 things have combined to make my day shitty:

1. Although we're still technically together, my boyfriend and I may as well not be,

2. My iPods broken. I bought it TODAY. hopefully I've fixed it though

3. the first draft of a creative writing piece is due tomorrow. I haven't even started it.

Bollocks.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Im Flat bound until I go home tommorow cause ive got Freshers Flu/Chest Infection and a right nasty cough, as have my flatmates so we're all suffering. I was hoping to go out tonight to a Magazine Launch but can't. Bad times :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex