popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell them to sod off DC.

i wish it was that simple. but the guy who got me the work there is telling me not to burn bridges with them, so what do i do?

i'm getting sick of this anyway, i might go and see if i can work for sky or cable or something. i did some tv tuning and ariel fitting around the home on wednesday and i enjoyed it to be honest! i might take a look at a new profession.

on the grid.

they tried to get me to do saturdays before i said i'm somewhere else, now they are trying to get me to another day sunday or wednesday. but i don't want to know. i felt unconfertable with the managements attitude, they were very cold. and that's before it filled up with gypsies and rats.

on the grid.

Why was he trying to do that?

Cos he got caught out by his girlfriend, that he was seeing me. she ended it. overdosed and is in hospital but is okay so he decided it wud be a good idea to try and commit suiside. i stopped him but im not gona be around 24/7 to check up on him! i am blaming myself. if he kills himself then thats it for me. 3 friends in a year and a half? 2 is bad enough. olly is my world

Kitty <3

Cos he got caught out by his girlfriend, that he was seeing me. she ended it. overdosed and is in hospital but is okay so he decided it wud be a good idea to try and commit suiside. i stopped him but im not gona be around 24/7 to check up on him! i am blaming myself. if he kills himself then thats it for me. 3 friends in a year and a half? 2 is bad enough. olly is my world

Well I can see why she ended it, most people would do. If he really felt that bad about her he wouldn't have strayed though. It can't be that bad for him to try and commit suicide, being dumped shouldn't do that. Maybe try to see if that's the only problem?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

My neighbours suck. Friday - I decided to have a nice, quiet day, but .... not a chance!!

All of a sudden, BANG!! Shouting, glass smashing, people running everywhere!!

The police were up at my neighbours, to search their home, they wouldn't let them in, so they broke the bloody door down altogether!!!!!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well I can see why she ended it, most people would do. If he really felt that bad about her he wouldn't have strayed though. It can't be that bad for him to try and commit suicide, being dumped shouldn't do that. Maybe try to see if that's the only problem?

He says thas the only problem and she is everything to him.

Both of them tried to commit suiside... :(

Kitty <3

He says thas the only problem and she is everything to him.

Both of them tried to commit suiside... :(

If she is everything to him then what's he doing with you? They both need their heads banging together if they both tried it just becuase she dumped him.

It's a selfish act to try to commit suicide, even though most people have probably thought about it even me a few times. But to split up and then both try it is just plain daft.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

If she is everything to him then what's he doing with you? They both need their heads banging together if they both tried it just becuase she dumped him.

It's a selfish act to try to commit suicide, even though most people have probably thought about it even me a few times. But to split up and then both try it is just plain daft.

i agree with Steph, if she means everything to him why is he with you! sounds like he wants to have his cake & eat it,

you love him & so does she is that how you want to carry on? you have to think long & hard about what you want to do, you may regret it now but it would be over & done with, otherwise in years to come you could still be in the same situation that has consumed your life & you will regret it even more.

:)

i agree with Steph, if she means everything to him why is he with you! sounds like he wants to have his cake & eat it,

you love him & so does she is that how you want to carry on? you have to think long & hard about what you want to do, you may regret it now but it would be over & done with, otherwise in years to come you could still be in the same situation that has consumed your life & you will regret it even more.

I have already ended it.. like a week ago

Kitty <3

Oh dear Danni that does sound like a really messy situation. It's obviously not that easy for you to sort it out but Olly really does need to sort his head out. It is horrible when someone you care about is feeling suicidal :(

What sucks is that it's monday tomorrow and I'm on my way back to London when I'd much rather be in Nottingham.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What sucks is that it's monday tomorrow and I'm on my way back to London when I'd much rather be in Nottingham.

I'd rather be in Nottingham right now too tbh. Stress is doing my head in, what with college and managing my flat, it's just too much!

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I've just had to come back from Newbury because we're moving house again (the whole landlord thing i posted about before), but that's not what sucks. What sucks is that a very good friend tried to commit suicide just before i went down there 2 weeks ago.

Part of me resents my dad even more after this whole fucking thing over the last 6 months since we moved, it feels like i'm useless up here, and part of me feels so, so guilty and like a rubbish mate.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Danni I guess he thinks he can keep stringing you along despite this new girlfriend. He is being extremely selfish and seems to enjoy messing people around. It's been said many times before but really, you would be so much better off without him in your life. It hurts, but there are times when you have to get somebody out of your life when they're only doing bad things to you, no matter how much you care about them. Best of luck, you deserve someone so much better than this who can be happy committing to one person.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

tell olly to get fucked. i don't know how it keeps happening danni, but you keep getting the wrong men. spend some time single going out with friends, but if you do need someone try looking for someone who is not suicidal and then maybe the depression wont spread and cause problems.

on the grid.

What sucks?

Drama School sometimes feels like more stress than it's worth, time is going so fast, and we're so stupidly busy that it becomes very difficult to do what other uni students do, lounge around getting drunk!

Also, Scott Mills: The Musical feels like a lifetime ago! (apologies for being so inactive on here at the moment, as stressed before, life is more hectic than I would like at the mo)...

Oh well, rant over. I hope you're all well and happy. And Danni - you deserve someone committed and loving, just like you.