What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i am planning to but he wont seem to meet up with me and i want to do it face to face

He's probably scared you'll slap him. No less than he deserves.

One of my friends slapped another of my friends on Thursday night. He deserved it, he called her a slag for no reason and he's been out of order to her for quite a while, but he still thinks he's in the right and it's caused a bit of a rift among my friendship group, which is sad, so close to the end.

Also one of my female friends got off with a male friend when they were both incredibly drunk on Saturday night. Problem because she is in a long distance relationship with someone else, and had no recollection of getting off with this guy until another friend brought it up last night. Apparently she completely freaked out about it. And this guy has gone weird about it and is worried her boyfriend's going to beat him up or something. Ah, life is complicated.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What sucks? Everything right now, officially single again, bored all the time, quite (well, realy) lonely :(

sucks dosen't it? join the club. i've put a small blog post up on here about women/relationships, even though i hardly use my blog on here. decided i needed to write a few things out to clear my head, even at 2 in the morning it plauges my mind!

on the grid.

My room stinks. It doesn't smell, it absolutely stinks.

My cat always lies in my window, and that's no problem. Normally he just goes into my room and lies down at the window in the morning, and I just leave the door open so he can go out later if he wants to. But at the moment it's so warm during the day and that makes my room really, really warm as well - so I open my windows and leave them like that all of the day and night (unless it rains of course). Yesterday, however, it must have been quite windy and I forgot to put the door stop to my door - therefore, sometime during the day, probably in the morning, the wind shut my door - and my cat was trapped in my room until I came home and let him out at about 4.45. Now my room stinks - of cat wee. It's so gross. I used some Febreze, but it didn't really help so no the smell is like a mixture of Febreze and wee. It's horrible.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Bath said no.

The job centre have sent me on a stupid course again.

Ironically I have had no time to apply for jobs because of the stupid course that is supposed to help.

I have no money and no idea what to do with my entire life now. Yay.

Oh yeah and nowhere to live at the end of June...

Today I shall mostly be feeling sorry for myself.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

:cry: Well this is certainly Bath's loss. Bloody idiots! I'm very surprised indeed. Already spoken to you, but will be in touch again Bumble bee. Glad you have people around to help you whilst feeling mis.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

that's well rubbish. but it just proves how much of a pussy he really is, your better off without him.

yeah... i wouldnt have realised he had if i wasnt suddenly bombarded with texts saying sorry to hear we had broken up.... at that point i was thinking "have we?"

Kitty <3

its ok... im giving up on men so doesnt matter :P haha it wont last dammit :P

Hate to say it Danni.... but I've heard this before from you ;) you're right, it doesn't last.

Try to take your time and find someone who's really worth it.

I agree that dumping people over Facebook is really cowardly and pathetic. It's worse than texting because at least texting is telling someone, even if it's not to their face.

Oh, and on the thread topic, I woke up at 5:30am, and now there's some bloke outside trimming the hedges which is making loads of noise so I can't sleep. And I've still got a horrible teeth-grinding headache.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hate to say it Danni.... but I've heard this before from you ;) you're right, it doesn't last.

Haha damn, you weresnt supposed to remember :P

Yeah im gonna spend some time single.

Oh, and on the thread topic, I woke up at 5:30am, and now there's some bloke outside trimming the hedges which is making loads of noise so I can't sleep. And I've still got a horrible teeth-grinding headache.

I hate that, we normally have people cutting their grass at like 8 in the morning.... Why? haha

Kitty <3