What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

horrible. i think some are just being nasty bastards and fail people on purpose, i'd give you a hug but jono would ban me!

He was really horrible, didn't say anything the whole time! They're meant to talk to make you feel comfortable.

Poor you! That totally sucks, what you fail on?

Some stupid highway maintenance lorry stopped just before a roundabout and I had to pull round it, was put off and in the wrong gear. Stalled. Not good. :(

He was really horrible, didn't say anything the whole time! They're meant to talk to make you feel comfortable.

i was more comfertable with the test instructor than i was with the woman who had been giving me lessons for weeks before! must of had a lucky day. keep trying and you'll pass! then you can drive jono to work.

on the grid.

I've been single the THREE EFFING YEARS. Come on now, there has to be SOME girl out there who likes me.

I can top that, I've now been single for 4 and a half years. I genuinely do think that the universe is against me ever getting another boyfriend sometimes.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Guest CancerForTheCure
horrible. i think some are just being nasty bastards and fail people on purpose, i'd give you a hug but jono would ban me!

Don't even get me started on driving examiners - I think I have a phobia of them which has now been generalised to a phobia of men in yellow coats.