What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear that Danni. Have you asked the doctor about getting some anti-sickness medicine? Something like Stemitil. It's not great to take in the long term but might help you in the short term. Obviously it won't deal with the causes of the stress but it could still help you get on with everyday life.

What sucks is that I woke up at 5:50am today feeling very sniffly. I've got a cold. I saw one of my friends who I was at the pub with last night stocking up on Benylin and tissues in Boots and he said he woke up with a cold today too. It's really annoying. Also I couldn't find a computer anywhere on campus so had to come home. I'm going to try to work and maybe go to campus later. I've only just been ill, I don't need to be ill again a week before dissertation :(

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What sucks is A.) finding it hard to get back into the swing of UM after my little anger induced break (Remember Im an emotional wreck?) and that stinks. And B.) I no longer have the confidence to talk to friends. Oh and C.) I had a mini panic attack earlier, never exited a room so quickly before.

Having a mixed week really.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Dissertation panic sucks. I know I need to write about another 5000 words and they have to be good and referenced and fit in with what I've written in the first section. But at the moment I just seem to be panicking and staring out of the window. All I can see is a massive conifer and a lovely blue sky. I want to eat some real food but I haven't got any, all I've got is crisps and sweets. Maybe I should just go home. But I've got so little time left. In terms of writing time, I've got tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Given I am fully capable of doing nothing in a day, that's really not good. As the deadline gets closer, it is getting harder and harder to stay calm.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Try not to worry too much, you've still got a week left to do it so the key is just to take a few deep breaths and do little bits each day. Don't leave absolutely all of it until 2/3 days before the deadline, that'll just make you panic even more - if you try and set yourself a target of doing a specific number of words each day then you'll get through it in no time. Good luck :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

No one wanted me to have my lie in this morning. Loud family, then the loud Dog, then the water gets turned off and the builders feel the need to bang on the window and tell me, then the dog went mad again, and theeeeen the postman got me up to sign for a package. The mad rush to find clothes is never fun in itself, anywho..

Plus I had 2 pieces of coursework to hand in today, giving a bit of a rush and stress.

i'm really pissed off. i need to change my life completley, and i need to work in some better places. this area is bringing me down so much, but it's hardly easy getting away from it all during a recession and no solid plan.

maybe i'll go and work for sky

on the grid.

God I dunno even know where to begin... Suffice to say friend trouble again. I just cannot talk to one of em, which sucks cos I used to really like him and now I can barely talk to him. Also we're going to Alton Towers in 10 days, so that'll be awkward...

>_< Hate it when I get like this! Stupid idiotic feelings make even the simplist things hard. Pain in the arse is an understatement. :(

Nik B.

Born to Toads.