Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

I've just done something that I should of done in December, concerning my best friend. Basically, telling him how I really feel, and saying goodbye. I really don't like him, but I'm being torn apart inside because I Want so bad to like him. So now I'm once again alone in life, and I feel more depressed than I've felt in a very, very long time.

Dreading the reply now.

EDIT: I've made a massive mistake :P I didn't take on board how much I had changed since I started talking to my friend, and didn't realise how much of a bore I'd become because of some events in the second half of last year which brought me waaaaaaaaay down. So now instead of losing my friend, I've gonna have to have an incredibly awkward conversation with him. Might be best if I do it in person, but that means an expensive trip to Nottingham so I won't do that. xD

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i stayed up till around 2 this morning doing an essay wich i started at around 9, looked at how far i'd got when i woke up this morning, only got halfway. I've got maths and science revision to do for tuesday and did crap in the mocks so just hoping ive done enough.

but looking forward to my work experiance in a few weeks shall be a nice change from school.

Sorry to hear about your great uncle, Jono. It's good that he had a long and active life but it's always sad when someone you care about dies.

What sucks for me really is that I want to go out tonight but I know I shouldn't. The dissertation deadline is way too soon (18th March) and it's March tomorrow and arghhhhhh. I'm bored of being ill but I went out for a walk and I still feel wobbly and in need of more sleep so while I'm getting better, I'm obviously not there yet.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I had 3 exams in 3 days in my first year of uni, that wasn't particularly pleasant - by the end of the third day my neck was killing me. It does get them all out of the way pretty quickly though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

What sucks in my life is my ipods been stolen by some friends i thought girls were more caring and nice.:'(

Haha. You obviously haven't been formally introduced to Grace yet! Seriously though, sorry to hear about your iPod.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

What sucks in my life is my ipods been stolen by some friends i thought girls were more caring and nice.:'(

That really sucks. And by some friends even.

One of my friends lost her iPod because she forgot it somewhere, and when she went back to get it it was gone. And no-one has given it back to her - it even has her name on it.

But yours has been stolen by friends, that's even worse. I'd die without my mp3-player.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

sorry to hear about that, not trusted girls since one took my bag and i had to go to lessons with nothing and explain where it was :oops:

Guest CancerForTheCure

I have to start getting used to the fact that next year I will not be living with my boyfriend as he is going to university. It will be hard to live alone after living together for a year.

Also, I have a lot of work and I'm ill (yes, Jono, I know I'm always ill :P) which means I can't go jogging.

Oh, and my friend is confusing me a lot. It's all very complicated at the moment.

Finally, I think I should stop sending cringeworthy texts when drunk. They are not good.

Job centre fail. A two week course on how to write a CV, covering letters and fill in an application form. I know how to do all these things, the only reason I haven't got a job is there are none. So now I get to spend two weeks doing things I already know how to do and have less time to actually look for a job. Yeah, this is a good way to spend money.

Even worse is they sent my friend on the same course but his is lasting twelve weeks because he was in London so couldn't go to the two week one. Ridiculous.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Job centre fail. A two week course on how to write a CV, covering letters and fill in an application form. I know how to do all these things, the only reason I haven't got a job is there are none. So now I get to spend two weeks doing things I already know how to do and have less time to actually look for a job. Yeah, this is a good way to spend money.

Even worse is they sent my friend on the same course but his is lasting twelve weeks because he was in London so couldn't go to the two week one. Ridiculous.

That is pretty bad. My sister can't work for medical reasons because she has ME. In order to get benefits she has to go for interviews at the Job Centre (Plus!) to talk about why she hasn't got a job. It's called "Pathways to Work". The guy said her CV looks great but the fact still remains that she's too ill to work. The whole thing seems like a waste of money and soon myself and a large number of my cohort will be joining you in the the "I haven't got a job but have a degree and know how to read and write just fine" club. Fun times.

I just want this dissertation to be over with. I'm still suffering with acid reflux as well which is horrible and IBS.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I find it unfathomable that they expect people to be able to get employment when the present circumstances dictate that they obviously cannot. I find all of these little schemes run by private fucked-up companies like "Pathways to Work" absolutely pathetic - they all fail in trying to reach their targets, only a minority ever find a job from them. They are pointless. The proposed benefits reforms such as community service in return for benefits for the mentally ill and disabled people are appalling and utterly wretched and show only contempt for the weakest and most vulnerable members of society. Their mentality is YOU MUST GET A JOB OR ELSE. The nanny state is a myth concocted by the Daily Hate and right-wing scum. This government is completely heartless, detached, iron-fisted, unsympathetic and uncompromising. All you are to them is a blob on their CCTV cameras. Bring on the revolution comrades.

Ooh their new 'checking everyone on disabiity benefit' proper annoys me because now Mum gets to have to worry about a meeting about that and why Dad hasn't got a job (Uhhh, he has MS and can't) and why she hasn't got a job (uhhh she spends all her time caring for him) as well as trying to get the OT, district nurse, doctor, MS person and a billion others to all actually talk to each other so they get useful things from them all.

Gahhhhh. It's stuuupid.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.