Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Returning to work tomorrow. It's becoming a Nazi state. Finger print scanners to sign in?!

Also, Vodafone. I need to access my uncle's account as his line rental is £75 a month! We can't afford this but at the moment they've not received the letter we sent from him and the amount is piling up :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive not been out the house all day bored! I really wanted to go out tonight since its pound drinks and a wednesday and ive not got work till half 5 tomoro! but no luck. Im going out tomorro night when i finish at half 9 and start work at 12 the next day! crap.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

The idea of finger print scanning at work to sign in. It's invasive and it means I will now have to clock out at 11.00pm each night. That will mean an extra 10 minutes work by the time we've closed the shop and turned the lights out. I find it unfair and it's open to more abuse than the current system.

Forcing us to 'give them our print or not get paid' was an unreasonable threat and we were not explained how the system worked or what it would do.

I have since researched this and wrote a letter of complaint.

Tell them finger print scanners are unhygienic and will lead to more absences due to staff catching each others' illnesses.

I got soaked at lunch time and spent the entire afternoon with wet jeans and wet feet. Then I got wet again on my way home and had to queue for 20 minutes in the supermarket just to buy bread and milk for my mum.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My mother has a compulsive food-buying problem.

It sounds silly but it's really serious. She did a full shop at Sainsburys 2 hours before Ocado delivered a huuuuge amount of food. We'll never eat even half of it and it's a horrible waste. It's impossible to find anything in the fridge because there's an avalanche every time it is opened and it's a pretty big fridge. There's a whole drawer full of bread that will go mouldy.

Every day she insists on someone going out and buying a loaf of fresh bread from Sainsburys, one of the bakery ones. She'll maybe eat 1 or 2 slices, she might not even touch it, then it goes stale and goes in the bin. It makes me feel sick just to think of how much waste there is in this household.

There is no use suggesting anything, she just gets stressed and angry and then sulky. She won't go to the doctor because the doctor will tell her she needs help with her mental health problems. We don't know what to do any more.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Boys.

The boy I like is moving to Greece for a year

My gay best friend is going all the way to Edinburgh for uni and is going to Spain for Christmas with his boyfriend to meet his family

My straight boy best friend keeps on asking me for help with his girlfriend because he's afraid he's not worth it. He so is.

I miss speaking like we used to to the other boy I like, but we have nothing left to talk about because we talked so much in the beginning, so even though we're having fun, I wonder if that's all it is now.

My therapist is too gorgeous for my own good. I'll be like that girl off of House who asks Chase to kiss her.

Stupid boys.

Oh, and my book just fell down the back of my bed.

Boys.

The boy I like is moving to Greece for a year

My gay best friend is going all the way to Edinburgh for uni and is going to Spain for Christmas with his boyfriend to meet his family

My straight boy best friend keeps on asking me for help with his girlfriend because he's afraid he's not worth it. He so is.

I miss speaking like we used to to the other boy I like, but we have nothing left to talk about because we talked so much in the beginning, so even though we're having fun, I wonder if that's all it is now.

My therapist is too gorgeous for my own good. I'll be like that girl off of House who asks Chase to kiss her.

Stupid boys.

Oh, and my book just fell down the back of my bed.

I had that problem with a girl I liked. We talked loads and loads to start with and then eventually we just didn't have anything to say to eachother. We both decided to cut it off from there, but we're still pretty good friends and talk alot again now :)

Hope everything works out for you :)

I read a book on M.E last night and I think it pretty much confirmed things for me. From the rashes to the lack of balance to the trouble standing up to the exhaustion to the thirst. These were all additional things that I'd not thought about before but seem to contribute to my illness.

I really need to drink more water. I was shopping on Sunday and those bley bright lights in changing rooms were not my friend! :(

Oohh, those ones that make you look really bright white? Like on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U

It's about thirteen seconds in. We did a case study on it in Media, the bright lights are shocking!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.