What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My parents. My mother hasn't stopped arguing with us and my dad since Friday. Now she's considering leaving us.

I have a feeling this thread is just gonna run and run....

This is one of my favourite poems; and yes I do know it by heart (arrogant me?) hope it makes you smile Jono:

This be the verse

They f*ck you up your mum and dad

They may not mean to, but they do

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were f*cked up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

The late, great Phillip Larkin.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

My parents. My mother hasn't stopped arguing with us and my dad since Friday. Now she's considering leaving us.

I've been in your position, and I know it's not the nicest feeling in the world, but eventually everything falls into place, even if it isn't how you thought it would.

What sucks in my life? Schoolwork, although I'm trying to not let that get on top of me, and my dad's not been very nice recently, but again, I'm just focusing on other things.

It all being my fault that my housemate didn't go out, despite her knowing people who would be there, because of the piles of work I haven't even started yet.

What a stupid idea, fancy me thinking that I'd need to do some work for my presentation on Tuesday and have to read all these books for this week... It's only my final year, that doesn't count.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

...my housemate ate the last double chocolate muffin last night which was a wee bit annoying when I went for it this morning. Although she is cute so generally gets away with minor food infractions like this.

This is exactly why I label my food. If I buy milk or something, I write my name on it. Mind you, this doesn't stop my taid from nicking it, so generally its down to whoever drinks / eats it first. It's often a close call. I take my food seriously...

Talking of which, I made a bloody gorgeous curry last night :D

*Note to all non-welsh understanding people: Taid = Grandad*

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

The NHS. I was told I could go to my local hospital, no quibbles, and get an appointment. I've used the online appointment website and it says I can get one in a hospital miles away any time I like, but none at my local hospital.

Oh and my sister got the hospital times mixed up for her appointment about her brain scan. They got really arsey, however it was there fault for rescheduling it. They said "if you'd turned up for your appointment you'd not need another". Well duh. Now she has to wait till July.

The NHS. I was told I could go to my local hospital, no quibbles, and get an appointment. I've used the online appointment website and it says I can get one in a hospital miles away any time I like, but none at my local hospital.

Oh and my sister got the hospital times mixed up for her appointment about her brain scan. They got really arsey, however it was there fault for rescheduling it. They said "if you'd turned up for your appointment you'd not need another". Well duh. Now she has to wait till July.

*Hugs* It'll be alright! :)

I have a boyfriend of 6 months and I've fallen for another guy. Now I'm swooning over both of them. Heaven save me. Oh, might I add that this other guy is older? A lot older, like, eleven years older? I swear my life is turning into a soap opera.

Be carefull!!!!!!!.... its not just you who could get hurt here!!!

Talking from the voice of experiance, to go to your boy friends place and find him not alone really isnt nice.:(

But if swooning is as far as its gone thats okay we are all aloud to do that hahaha! ;)

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves

I have a boyfriend of 6 months and I've fallen for another guy. Now I'm swooning over both of them. Heaven save me. Oh, might I add that this other guy is older? A lot older, like, eleven years older? I swear my life is turning into a soap opera.

oh dear, as Pinky say's there's no harm in looking as long as you dont act on those feelings whilst in a relationship. As for dating an older person I cant say I have any problems with it, Linda my fiancéé is 9yrs older than me and we have been doing out for around 9yrs now without any problems :D.

Being a toyboy isnt too bad :P

Well what sucks is that whilst out having a really good Sat night my bag was stolen with my mobile, house keys in, luckly I dont take my wallet out with me just my money so the cant get their grubby little hands on my bank card etc...but my phone is gone *cries*

So sad......

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves