Unofficial Mills

Skins: Series Two (Monday Show Spoilers)

fathomer90

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another good episode. Nice to see chris get an expanded role, the job interview was a class bit of writing. Is it wrong that I'm finding cassie more attractive the nuttier she gets (perhap i'm just drawn to nutters)

Is it me or does michelle have an odd shaped nose?

Probably watch skins tomorrow night

Yes she does but her boobs more than make up for it i'd say

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Hehe, loved Chris' "alternative" swearing (puck, punt, pollocks etc)... I'm pleased that him and Jal got together, I think they make a good couple. And I officially don't like Sid any more, why he'd want to be with Michelle over Cassie is beyond me, I've never really liked Michelle.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• 4 weeks later...

Woah...

My friend laura was actually crying at the end of that... I can't believe Chris is dead!! Why the hell was Cassie in New York with Adam's Big Apple or something... What's gonna happen to Jal? and Sid? and Every f*cker else!?!

I physically cannot wait for the last episode next week.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I think they made the right decision in axing all of them. I gave up watching it after the third or fourth episode, through sheer boredom at the lack of any clear or distinct storyline and the kind of mediocre writing you'd find on Hollyoaks on a good day.

This second series seems to be more about style and performance, rather than substance. Not a good thing.

That was really sad. And quite random, when Cassie went off to New York all of a sudden. That Adam guy is hot, it's sad that he left her there though. I am wanting to see what happens next week but I know it will be sad.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

As if I wanted to see Chris throwing that all up and dying after I'd seen Cassie and Sid getting it on. That show is a bit of a mind f*ck. I didn't like the idea of it going to New York, it's all gone a bit Sex In The City and Desperate Housewives in that respect. It's supposed to be about modern day British teenagers... do they all really run off there? (Not that show is a real representation in anyway!)

But Doctor Who has started! So there's still something to watch.

I found that episode a little hard to follow at times. It seems like they'll all go off to university or die or whatever and that'll be it though next week.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'