• The cheerleaders
    • Atomic Kitten plus Emma Chawner

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an unconditional offer at Demontfort university :D :D

Ooh, congratulations :)

Is it very wrong that I'm already planning what I want to study, where I want to study it and how I am going to live whilst studying?

I don't finish school until the Summer 2010, and then I want a year off before I start studying...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh, I was going to say the bleeps didn't add to the song, but if it's names then that's fine. Haha.

I think Scott's explanation went totally over my head. He should have scripted it, it made little sense :P

At least his voice isn't as annoying when he stops singing like Amy.

Bloody hell, Scott's video is the second most viewed video on YouTube today. Who needs E4's ratings.

It's almost certainly got more views on Youtube than it did on the TV in the first place :D

It's almost certainly got more views on Youtube than it did on the TV in the first place :D

I'm getting two e-mails a minute about comments being made to it. My junk settings don't seem to be working, oops!

I don't see why Zane doesn't cover Sara Cox's show when she goes away. He only does four days a week. I'd love to see him playing teeny pop.

The return of Mills and Spoon ;) Greg's open letter thing he does in mornings reminds me of that.

Oh great - I'm all alone for the last hour. Scott should sing a song to all his listeners that disappear after six.