Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel had hoped for Edith's show

augusta92

What is annoying is that we've lost two good DJs for a load of naff celebrity TV personalities, and that was what annoyed me about the schedule changes.

i know, but kelly's there now!!1 dont be suprised if she takes over when edith goes away. jk & joel straight after mnl left, wouldn't of been as good as the legends but we would of been better off in the long run.

grace is taking note from dc's paint art, you cant top my sami hyypia on a bike though.

on the grid.

Having written the article in the Guardian, I wonder how Edith and Jk and Joel will get on now?

will someone have to write something publically to strongly support Edith at

R1?

I do like her as a DJ. But I dont quite appreciate her ability to constantly get it slightly wrong. Like constantly talking about films when noone is interested, Or getting pregnant when her boyfriend is on a world tour and cant give her much support.

Joel wrote on Digital Spy forums about the interview:

I think it was an Ok piece today. Obviously during a half an hour interview you can`t print everything. I was full of compliments for Radio 1. It was a great time and met a load of great friends. The only difference in my life now is that I don`t do a show there anymore...the people who were my mates will still be my mates.

As an anorak from birth I always wanted to work for Radio 1 and I did it so I can die a happy man. I also mentioned that my long time with emap was brilliant especially at Viking. Now there is a bond at a station that you can never recreate.

Now it`s on to Virgin and after only two weeks I feel at home. We got heavily critised on here for being ILR jocks on Radio One and I took that to heart at first but it is probably spot on. It`s what I have done since the age of 16 and what I know and enjoy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=729426

The Edith discussion is getting a bit tiring now. I'm sure there's as much mixed feelings about Jo Whiley but people don't regularly go on about her.