Unofficial Mills

Downloading Shows

jbm78

Have a search in Google for a piece of software called 'Net Transport. Then go to this link for the realplayer file links.

It should save to your computer in a file that'll open in Realplayer. If you want to convert it to MP3 you'll need a programme called 'Switch' or something else. Be aware these are quite big files you're downloading.

Thanks for the advice, a great help indeed but..... I've download the show but when I go to play it through Real player it only plays the first 3 seconds and then goes silent but still continues to play. I've converted the files to MP3 but the it does the same thing. Any ideas???

i remember something like this when i downloaded the colin murray show with mark radcliffe on. it cut out a lot, must be an error with the file. or it may be that it was downloading/streaming really slow, listen again was mad at the time for me. maybe it's doing it again, how is it streaming when you try to play the selected show in the normal window from the site?

on the grid.

i remember something like this when i downloaded the colin murray show with mark radcliffe on. it cut out a lot, must be an error with the file. or it may be that it was downloading/streaming really slow, listen again was mad at the time for me. maybe it's doing it again, how is it streaming when you try to play the selected show in the normal window from the site?

I've got that show too,but I recorded it.

I record every show I want to and it's a waste of time.And after reading this post,I think I'm not going to do it anymore:x