6th January to 12th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god, I actually laughed out loud at that video, when the fake Hannah comes out they sort of stumble then just run around with their hair covering their face.

My sister is 17 and was convinced it was the same person. Haha.

I have mint choc chip ice cream for tea because I can't eat much else :D

Ooh Russell Brand is on Big Brother Celebrity Hijack tomorrow night.

I'm in the middle of a coughing fit. Just asked my sister for a glass of water, she said 'no' and walked off.

A friend just sent me a link to '2girls1finger.com' and told me it was a parody of that dodgy video. I clicked it and it really isn't. It's just as foul.

Oh this is the afternoon programme. There was a snooker player on Ray Stubb's afternoon show today playing. Mark Selby. He had a big blue shirt on with his name on. He lost.

And they expect you to talk to Ray Stubb all the way through when you're throwing. Very off putting. But this helped the snooker player.

Haha "who's Barry George". Indeed. You'll get your lights knocked out by Bobby George if you call him Barry methinks. That'll make good viewing.

I'm back!

I'll just take a look at that video.

Okay then... the person that comes in at the end is definitely NOT Hannah Montana - she/he looks bigger... But I don't know if it's a girl or a boy.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm back!

I'll just take a look at that video.

Haha, well I'm not sure you want to be doing that... You mean Hannah Montana right?

Have we made a joke about this being Scott's song? "I Got No Eyes" will certainly be the marker's song after Scott's played.

Interesting mix on the text bubble... "Jill Barry Dando Darts George Nazi Scott Love Bobby"

My cat has a habit of just looking like that. He just sits there some days when I'm in the oddest of positions. I find it odd when I get undressed and he's sitting there. I get rid of him as he seems to looking at me. It freaks me out.

What would you call it? It'd make me squirm calling it much more. Panties!

Scott's like a Chuckle Brother or that bloke from the Proclaimers. They're dirty old men who use catchphrases and stuff in bed aren't they? I imagine he'll be like that in 10 years time. In the News of the World. "Scott Mills coaxed me into bed with his radio catchphrases".

Sometimes my cat joins me when I go to the toilet and then he tries to get on the toilet while I'm sitting there... He likes to drink toilet water, that's why. But still, it freaks me out hving him starring at me...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Sometimes my cat joins me when I go to the toilet and then he tries to get on the toilet while I'm sitting there... He likes to drink toilet water, that's why. But still, it freaks me out hving him starring at me...

Ew, he drinks toilet water? My cat has started opening the door to go to the toilet when I'm in it too. That's not right.

When was Dancing On Ice ever on a Friday night?

I think there should be a gay pop half hour revival every week on the show.

Boo, my mum just turned the channel onto "something proper, not that Scott Mills". Still gave me time to hiss at Will Young though.

We always preferred that Gareth Gates to Will.

Ew, he drinks toilet water? My cat has started opening the door to go to the toilet when I'm in it too. That's not right.

He only drinks clean water. we don't let him drink it until we've flushed or if there is hair or something in the toilet...