Unofficial Mills

Gigs and events you're going to in 2008

Emma

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to see Take That at Wembley! I am so excited! I am going with 3 friends and we are going to make it into a girly break away to London.....trouble is, I always said that if I went down to London I was going to do an Emma and stand outside the R1 studio but I don't think my friends will tolerate my stalker like behaviour.;)

Haha, "do an Emma" - I love it! Yay for Take That, UM hit Take That gigs, ohh dear. You should go to R1, though =]

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Death Cab for Cutie tonight.

The Subways, [spunge], The Hold Steady and Stereophonics all coming up in the next month!

I'm intrigued in looking further into the music of [spunge], just because their name includes square brackets.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'm intrigued in looking further into the music of [spunge], just because their name includes square brackets.

They did a really good song called Jump On Demand a few years ago, but that's about as far as my [spunge] knowledge goes unfortunately.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

They did a really good song called Jump On Demand a few years ago, but that's about as far as my [spunge] knowledge goes unfortunately.

Sorry slightly off topic...

The 2 albums you want are called The Story So Far, which is original songs, and That Should Cover It, which is some covers and some original songs. Best covers: Centerfold, Oliver's Army. Original songs: Ego, Skanking Song, Some Suck Some Rock, Jump On Demand. I love all the songs on those 2 albums though and the other albums aren't bad. They definitely need more support!

It'll be my 3rd time seeing [spunge] and The Hold Steady, second time for Subways and first time for Death Cab and Stereophonics.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'