Unofficial Mills

Scott in ZOO Magazine

Jono

i remember the southampton show two years ago. i still have it recorded somewhere, it was awful simply becuase of will young alone (and the fake screaming). it just displayed how overrated it all really is, and now he's a pleb to go on top of that. scott had to be at his best to revive any fun from that show.

on the grid.

That was at Grace's school wasn't it? I don't blame Will Young for upsetting them.

I actually thought that show and the whole 'DJs Go Home' idea was good. It was the 'Star Pupil' show that was awful. That's where the whole school idea went downhill and McFly started appearing on the scene.

That was at Grace's school wasn't it? I don't blame Will Young for upsetting them.

Aye, it was. I don't remember anyone in tears though, it was only Will Young after all. Everyone was ****ed off at him banning everything; kids, cameras etc and he also demanded the school be shut so he didn't get mobbed, then turned up with five heavies. When he finally decided he'd only be performing the one song it was complete sh*t. He was meant to be doing Q&A with some people too, but pulled out of that and Scott had to do it.

Scott was good though, brave for daring to eat anything from the canteen though.

dj's go home was utter w*nk, including that show. hearing some proper mills gold and old mnl shows make it sound the waste of space it really was. will young walking around acting like he is bigger than the rolling stones isn't suprising, he looks a tw*t anyway.

on the grid.

Zane Lowe is the best for that sort of thing. Me and my friend still laugh about his opening line at Norwich. "Good evening f*cking Norwich, I almost didn't make it tonight but I was like 'f*ck I've got to be in f*cking Norwich'. Yeah". It was downhill from there :D

:shock:

what did it say about Chris ?

when was Scott drunk on the radio ? was it after that Brits thing that gets played every so often ?

It was when he used to do the early morning shows I think in although he used to get utterly plastered when doing gigs I assume he's now more professional

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

The Mirror are a bit slow today reporting about it...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2007/12/18/young-s-full-of-bad-will-89520-20259045/

He used to be one of pop's nice guys... so what the hell has happened to Will Young?

Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills has accused him of committing one of showbiz's cardinal sins... snubbing young fans and making them cry.

Scott said: "Will used to be a nice bloke. I don't know who he's been hanging out with, but now he's just a k***."

(Continues)

Haha, thanks for sticking up for me Jono, I can see where people are getting confused as all the official statements from the school were "oh wow it was brilliant, Will Young is amazin'!!!1 etc" but the general concensus between teachers and students was that Scott and Radio 1 were brilliant, but Will ruined it by being a c*ck.

Haha, thanks for sticking up for me Jono, I can see where people are getting confused as all the official statements from the school were "oh wow it was brilliant, Will Young is amazin'!!!1 etc" but the general concensus between teachers and students was that Scott and Radio 1 were brilliant, but Will ruined it by being a c*ck.

the fact that scott managed to make anything of that show, displays why he is good. i actually turned off a lot of it until the wonder years. will youngs performance actually made me cringe.

on the grid.

• 1 month later...