Unofficial Mills

'BFF' and Facebook

Jono

Having your current squeeze's name in hearts in your msn name is what makes my stomach turn. Two of my best friends have it and I just want to bash them around the head, but I'm nicer than that.

I'm guessing thats a teenage thing as i would smack any of my friends around the head with a wet fish if they did that. I think south park summed the whole BFF thing up in the kennys psp episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Friends_Forever

Plus its also the annoying americanisation of the UK I think

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I hate people with long MSN screen names, there's just no need, it takes up half the conversation window. Just use your name, or possibly a nickname if it makes you happy.

Some people think that the number of Facebook/Bebo/MySpace friends you have is a direct reflection of your popularity, and that if it says you have 300 friends, you actually have 300 friends. Most people have only a handful of actual friends.

Best friends are rather primary school really, because even if you stay friends with people as you move through life, you're likely to change who you are closer to. Best friends is another way of excluding people and 'forever' is a silly thing to say.

Jono, just add your friend, and if she rejects you, then maybe she's trying to tell you something.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'