Jono

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott stole our gag.

He steals my identity too. I don't think Scott's going to make it to the end of the week, he sounds rough.

Ew, I met my ex's mother the other day as she came into work. I'd never want a hug off her. Do you find it's always the slightly large ones that give long hugs?

Oh hugs are nothing, I've already done my girlfriend's sister, and that was only after a week :rolleyes: Typical response from the truckers or anyone in Norfolk I guess...

I don't think there's a set time. It's as soon as it feels right.

I didn't get a hug off my teacher till I left two years later. Then she cried. I probably squashed her or something...

Ha, BBC Three tonight: "Can Fat Teens Hunt". Great, it sounds just like ten Hurley's from lost with their man boobs out on an island.

Is it bad that about five different people I've been speaking to online quite like me and want to meet me? I mean it's not like I've met them or made any commitment, so technically I'm not in the wrong am I?

People who can't work because they've got acne?! They should just wear a paper bag then.

Grace, you should just not tell your parents about parents evening, then go along without them and say that they couldn't come. Most of my year did that in upper sixth.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Grace, you should just not tell your parents about parents evening, then go along without them and say that they couldn't come. Most of my year did that in upper sixth.

I did that. Then we had some stupid progress review day, and my mum came in for my sister and the teacher caught up with her... All went down hill from there.

Do you reckon it's people having dodgy surgery abroad who are coming back after it's gone wrong too embarrassed to go back to work who are claiming all the benefits?

Hearing about cosmetic surgery makes me feel quite ill.

Glamour model and former Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jodie Marsh is to make her football reporting debut for the BBC Asian Network on the football show, Kickin' Off.

Jodie will be the Asian Network's guest reporter for the Arsenal v Wigan game on Saturday (24 November), live from the Emirates Stadium.

Only you can forget the usual BBC Radio 5 Live knowledge and punditry – as a self-confessed novice to football Jodie's reportage will be an Essex girl's take on the "beautiful game"'.

Jodie said of her most recent appointment: "I don't know much about football but I love men."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/11_november/19/marsh.shtml

If the producers could sort out some interesting highlights that'd also be good. Celebrity Scissorhands was more entertaining this year, and that's saying something.

Scott sounds like he's talking to himself today. Think he needs some music behind him.

The stupid shop across the road still has no bananas in. Rubbish. It's a convenience branch of a fairly popular supermarket, they should really stock it better.

Other people's grandparents seem to be keen on hugging me, I think it's a grandmother thing.