18th November to 25th November 2007

Jono

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a job interview with the region's biggest newspaper on Thursday. How nerve racking.

I just got a job at the local newspaper writing in a team for a page, how strange. I have the email to prove it too.

Good luck, mine just took a polite email :) now I write two things a week.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I can't help thinking Radio 1 is a year behind with all these Plain White T's songs. But ah well, it's a good song.

I just got a job at the local newspaper writing in a team for a page, how strange. I have the email to prove it too.

Ah, I've been doing special features, I want a full paid job. My parents are giving me till January to get one.

Randy Gaylord hasn't updated his political website since June 2006 :cry:

I still don't believe that they'll find any one responsible other than the parents. They were only at the hotel for a few days before Maddie disappeared, you'd have to be very clever to know their moves, yet Gerry said he was dozy.

My friend just texted me quite upset, I thought someone had died. Well she had suffered a loss, it was her hamster. I didn't know people were that emotionally attached to them. Sure, I was upset when mine died, but I was only a kid.

wheres chappers today?

Bay Radio - he's their new DJ. No, he's on holiday. I don't like it when they take different holidays, he's Scott's co-presenter, not the sports presenter. Bosses should see it that way.

I saw Sean Kingston on Sound at the weekend (BBC Switch on BBC Two, little corporate plug there ;)) and thought this song was quite good. He's a chubber though!