5th to 10th November 2007

Danishgirl

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should keep the webs, Tim. They get rid of the flies!

And Grace, you can keep it. ;)

Express delivery to:

Kelly "I love old men" Bainbridge (how do I know your surname?!)

Near Shane's Castle

Randalstown

Northern Island

I think the first line will be enough for the postman to find you.

Erm, ouch.

McFly's Danny Jones set his pubic hair on fire after performing at G-A-Y on Saturday.

The guitarist finished the band's concert by removing his trousers, placing his genitals between his legs and setting fire to his pubic region with lighter fluid.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a79237/mcfly-star-sets-fire-to-pubic-hair-at-g-a-y.html

What confuses me is that they say he placed his wanger between his legs - where is it normally?!

Express delivery to:

Kelly "I love old men" Bainbridge (how do I know your surname?!)

Near Shane's Castle

Randalstown

Northern Island

I think the first line will be enough for the postman to find you.

How do you know my surname?! :|

And I don't think I've ever seen our postman!

I love Kate Garraway! It's Leticia Dean you want out!

X Factor has run it's day, Strictly Come Dancing is more entertaining in a completely cheesy way...

Yes - get the sack of potatoes out. (Why DO I dislike Letitia so much?)

Anyone know if Warwick Davies slipped and removed anything necessary (an ear?!) when Jono went to Celebrity Scissorhands for his hair cut yet? Could that be the cause of the absence...?

Apologies for the lateness, I was on BBC Norfolk this morning, had to write a newspaper column and get over Warwick cutting my hair :D Oh and I had a date this afternoon with a girl (hmm, I put it wrongly, almost as though it should be a boy!)

Tom Baker is coming to Norwich to sign stuff in the ex-BBC shop. Wowzer. The hot one from Dr Who!!1!

And guess who is turning on Norwich's Christmas Lights. Scott's missed his chance now... it's none other than... Radio 2's... Sally Traffic! :D She loves a good blow job.

What was it like? Tell tell tell!

He was lovely! I like the fact the card said 'self-proclaimed Number 1 Scott Mills fan'. I never said that! But apparently they said a Scott Mills fan was in and Aled said backstage it would no doubt be me.

But Warwick is lovely. Very determined man. He did a good job, similar length to Scott's efforts, but Warwick did it solo. Well until Steve came along and said it needed more attitude and he jumped on the stand and dunked his hand in the wax and messed it up.

Aled didn't talk much as he was crying as his client was a b*tch. Some guy was having rainbow colours in his hair. And me and Warrick were talking Hustanton, of all the places in Norfolk!

It was good fun. Although I nearly papped myself as they let me go as soon as fireworks went off in the car park :oops:

I hope Grace meant the haircut, not the date...