5th to 10th November 2007

Danishgirl

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the older rock what used to be around 6 and 7 years ago was better. today all you get mostly is lack lusture stuff like the coral and coldplay. only the foo's still provide something for me.

just blast the hippies with death metal and you'll be fine.

on the grid.

It still seems a bit odd having Flirt Divert during the floor fillers.

Oh Timsk - last night I was playing a forum game on another forum and someone got asked Britney or Tub Girl - and chose Britney.

(A note to other forum members please DO NOT look up Tub Girl it's a truly vile shock image)

UM is a nice place

Ok - so I Wiki'd that, and the description has definitely put me off ever seeing it. Oh deary me... Gill, I'm shocked. :shock:

:puke:

Sorry - was on YouTube for a few minutes there.

You mean you'd never seen it? I thought you worked in IT. :confused:

You'll be telling me you've never been Rick-rolled next :D

I've enjoying dancing around to the floor fillers but where is everybody? Is Hollyoaks on or something?

UM is a nice place

Aha - it's BECAUSE I'm the manager of an IT dept that I don't get sent anything like that... It's an unnecessary drain on resources you see.

Glad, really. And what's a Rick Roll?! ;)

I think you know or you wouldn't be winking :D

I love Rick Astley myself, being redirected to a video of him is just gravy as far as I'm concerned.

Hope you have a good weekend, Scott!

UM is a nice place

Haha, I really liked Bring The House Down as well, I always thought they should have released it. I have to admit that they did do some decent pop songs in their day - things like Don't Stop Movin, Bring It All Back and Two In A Million weren't bad. Reach was just a terrible song though, ugh. *shudders at memory*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...