Jono

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is your new signature about? :D

Fearne and Reggie on their first show on the chart had a bit of a Steve Wright show. Every text was "loving the show".

We should have Fearne and Philip. At least give them some credit. All you need now is the Morrisons Take That theme in the background. Also why is Alan Hansen doing the adverts now? Does he get more money than doing football out of it?

Maybe keep looking on YouTube... :whistle:

Eurgh, how annoying, feedback. I remember Jo Whiley was a diva in the live lounge when her voice was feeding back, and she almost told Biffy Clyro to cut the interview short.

Has Scott mentioned McFly retaliating saying they always play their instruments live in yesterday's Rav? Or did I miss it in the last link?

Maybe keep looking on YouTube... :whistle:

Eurgh, how annoying, feedback. I remember Jo Whiley was a diva in the live lounge when her voice was feeding back, and she almost told Biffy Clyro to cut the interview short.

*goes to YouTube*

Haha, that last line was classic.

Typical, I just wrote a newspaper column saying how great social networking sites are. Will be really good when it comes out on Thursday...

I found some hot girl called Ginny who lives locally. She seems quite nice. Yeah, regulations, whatever.

I think they should call Phil Vickery off of This Morning and ask him how he's feeling today.

Scott will probably 'storm off' the show tomorrow, and be off because of his ear infection. I bet Sharon just had a dicky tum.

Sod Flirt Divert, I want to know if Mel C has woken up a woman with big wabs.

Haha, Freeview is a song ahead today instead of a song behind. It just said t was playing Akon a minute ago during the Arctic Monkeys.

I feel like my psychology teacher, I bought a laminator just for the fun of it. Now everything is going to be laminated.

I can imagine this Take That song will be Gordon Brown's new song for his campaign (when he actually calls an election).

Take That don't need to release CDs. Just sell the music as advert music, or elevator music.

It's probably Gail Porter going around telling people about shaving their heads. Ooh low joke.

Oh one of those electric shock games, I remember those. The batteries die and it never works. He's been digging a leaf out of Scott's books. All the Moyles fans are like "electric shocks? Mills is so immature..." and then a few weeks later "haha, hilarious what Moyles did with the electric shocks". Odd people!