Unofficial Mills

"Cor I'd do her" - Annoying Colleagues

Jono

Two people started work last night. Fair enough, they're from up North and they're slightly chavvy. No problem with that, and the girl seems alright. But her boyfriend of 20 (who I must add looks about 12) is so crude I cringe everytime he talks! He calls me "Jon" which is bad enough, and then names everyone in the shop and says loudly "cor I'd do her" or "would you blow your load over her". How wrong is that! He then spent most of tonight texting some other girl.

Do you have co-workers who you really hate, or hate people who act like this?

Nope, daytime I'm the boss so I only hire people I like and get rid of those I don't and at night I work on ym own so the only people who annoy me are those who say "but everyone wants to hear it...." or "Got that Rhianna song?"

Childish and adolescent behaviour is the sign of a deep seated fear of sexual inadequacy either founded or unfounded.

Mind you I'd do that Kelly Brook!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Where I work there are only 9 people.

The owner is a big fat sexist lardarse who thinks he knows more about anything than he actually does.

My immediate boss is one of those who never does anything wrong, and if he does it's always someone else's fault.

Then there's a sloth who's alleged to be an accountant. I have never encountered a more lazy good for nowt waste of space in my entire working life.

If there was a version of pop idol re jigged and called work idle, the lummox would win hands down.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Annoying colleAges. Ha! me.

I'm so fortunate to only have 4 colleagues, as my Academy is a small one.

However I have had plenty of 'lovely' past experiences... Especially one particularly gorgeous individual, whose sage response to any female member of staff behaving strangely was: 'She just needs a good sh*g'.

He should've been a psychiatrist! :D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I know people like that, shouting obsenities across the social area = not nice.

Actually, something like that happened to me on Wednesday morning. I was waiting for the bus, and the cocklers were on their tractors going across the square, and I saw one that looked around 15, and thought: "How sad, he has no drive to do anything useful in life." I actually kind of felt sorry for him, until he shouted to his mate: "I'd shag her!", then: "What's your number, then?" to me, so I completely acted like they weren't there. It was so embarassing.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I've realised I've become a bit like this, today I was talking to a girl in my year about another guy (they're sort of seeing each other) and she was saying she didn't want to get up to much sexually, so I said "well, he's quite sexually active, but he's not going to shove his cock in your mouth or anything", then only realised what I'd said when a bunch of shocked year sevens looked at me.

Hehe ... The year 7's at my school are used to stuff like that ... We get the upper school dudes shouting some really nasty stuff about "what the did the other night" or rather "WHO they did the other night" Its not fair on the year 7's tho. Some of them are gonna be mentally scared for the rest of there lifes ....

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

I know people like that, shouting obsenities across the social area = not nice.

Actually, something like that happened to me on Wednesday morning. I was waiting for the bus, and the cocklers were on their tractors going across the square, and I saw one that looked around 15, and thought: "How sad, he has no drive to do anything useful in life." I actually kind of felt sorry for him, until he shouted to his mate: "I'd shag her!", then: "What's your number, then?" to me, so I completely acted like they weren't there. It was so embarassing.

Wow, that was subtle...

There is one guy in my office who does my head in. He's in his 40's/ 50's and as I'm 18 he seems to think he can treat me like as though I'm below him. He act's as though he's like my dad, constantly telling me what to do. I have no problem telling me how to do my job as I'm a trainee but also telling me how to speak to my friends and that I need to diet is well out of order.

He also has a moustache which could rival the village people.

I've realised I've become a bit like this, today I was talking to a girl in my year about another guy (they're sort of seeing each other) and she was saying she didn't want to get up to much sexually, so I said "well, he's quite sexually active, but he's not going to shove his cock in your mouth or anything", then only realised what I'd said when a bunch of shocked year sevens looked at me.

I see a new job opportunity for you presenting the sunday surgery, you must be better than kelly blooming osbourne or perhaps the new dear deidre

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Make me shudder when I hear things like that. Once worked with a guy that on his second day of work took one look at a female worker and said to me "I bet she goes like a jack hammer" I explained to him in words I knew he would understand that she was my girlfriend and if I ever heard him say anything like that again he would be walking like John Wayne for the rest of his life.......funny thing is we never saw him again.

The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit