23rd to 29th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tornados? Eek.. might want to take my washing off the line. Still, it's only a free Riley's t-shirt. Apparently there are more tornadoes in this country per unit area than anywhere else in the world, but thankfully they tend to be small.

I'm not very with it today, going out later but I'm quite out of it at the moment so I hope I wake up.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

He's the baggage handler at Glasgow Airport who was interviewed on Sky News when those doctors blew themselves up. He warned the terrorists that britain would "set aboot ye" if they ever tried it again. Silly man. He only did what anyone would do.

Has any of you been seeing these tornados?!

If anyone ever randomly has the chance to pick Law for anything whatsoever, don't do it. I'm about ready to kill right now.

I'll stick with my media, ta.

When I'm bored, I just go on the internet. There's always something entertaining there.

I quite like the way this conversation's going.

Yeah, my male friends tell me they like to walk around naked when noone else is home. One of the guys I lived with last year liked to walk around naked when drunk. Loading the washing machine naked is all very well until you realise you've got no clothes that aren't in it and you have to stay naked.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'