• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

16th to 22nd September 2007

Hi there... don't want to pee on your bonfire, but Scott's on in the afternoons. But I'd say he's probably the second biggest on the station, so it's just as good ;) Where are you from?

Was very nice to hear Scott play D.A.N.C.E by Justice earlier, that's my current MySpace profile song, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

d.a.n.c.e is what it was then? it sounds like they have got a load of kids going through puberty to sing it, and i cant tell what they are singing.

on the grid.

This is why I'm dreading getting a job. Seriously, I just don't want to miss the show.

Haha, I totally understand you. I would like to have a job to earn some money of course... But I would hate to miss the show ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I thought you all went to college. What happened to night shift work and weekend work?

I thought you all went to college. What happened to night shift work and weekend work?

You have to be 18 to work night shift dear. Pay me to listen to Scott, and i'll happily pack in the job.

You have to be 18 to work night shift dear. Pay me to listen to Scott, and i'll happily pack in the job.

I started when I was only just 17.

Do really well at your job and become a manager like me, then you can do as you damn well please cos it's your building. And they leave me in charge of vast sums of cash every day!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.