16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gutted the X Factor gets RUBBISH after next week. I might even tune into Strictly Come Dancing, and I hate that programme.

How can you possibly hate Strictly Come Dancing? Anyway, I love it (the danish version, Vild Med Dans)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm very well, thank you. I've a had a brilliant day so far! How are you feeling now, Emma?

Still a bit 'meh.' I'm back tomorrow, bobobobo. How're you and Frankie, haha?

Oooh, I'm reviewing today!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Strictly Come Dancing's amazing! Why don't you like it?

Isn't it presented by Tess and Bruce? I just don't understand that double act. And then you get some no mark on the BBC Three coverage. The set up is just so tacky.

Still another two months till I see Biffy Clyro :cry:

If you laugh at Thomas you have to answer to God.

Hmm... I haven't laughed at Thomas, but I've laughed at loads of really rubbish "singers" from "Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar" which is a bit like X-factor.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Dear God, I'm a bad girl, apparently. :P

Join the club :)

Scott seems overly concerned about people's impressions of these people. Does this mean he's planning Celebrity X Factor? Or as they call it "Battle of the Stars"?

Oh dear, I'd love it if Scott was on that!

What really annoyed me was Saturday's sob stories. There was more than ever. We all know we tune in for the funny side of it. It's entertainment, not bloody Jeremy Kyle. Save the serious stuff for the boring live shows.

Oh, I hate them. "Let me through, I'm a single parent" and that jazz.