Unofficial Mills

BBC Three and BBC Four

Jono

What do you think of these channels? They're being very much criticised in the media at the moment because of BBC cut backs, but I don't believe they should be axed.

I felt the need to set up a Facebook Group yesterday to save it, as there's not enough on Freeview as it is.

It seems to have done pretty well in the Media Guardian Monkey and Media Guardian Organ Grinder

BBC 3 & 4 are the canines gonads. Are people complaining because they don't broadcast wall to wall celebrity gossip / gameshow type bilge?

I never appreciated the beeb as much as when I returned from a trip to the US. Why people think that's the culture/society to aspire to is totally beyond me.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

I dont see how they can cut BBC Three, isnt that the channel to appeal to viewers of late teens/ twenties etc. They have some great documentaries on at night! "My penis and everyone elses" and "**** off, im ginger" amongst my favourites, obviously.

I am however a BBC Four virgin. Ive never been inclined to watch any of its programmes. Although my dad informs me the mercury music awards are on it tonight...

I think between them they are often better than BBC1. BBC3 is good for comedy and documentaries that often appeal to younger people and BBC4 is good for higher culture. There's a bit too much repetition but it can be useful as we can't all be in the house the whole time in front of the TV. They are definitely better than channels like ITV2.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

BBC Three is great, it's had Family Guy (my favourite program ever) it's got Heros, another great program, it's get 2 pints of Lager (I know; the acting is crap but you got to love it) Last Man Standing was great!

Perhaps they should try getting 'Lost' for the next season, still can't believe they're still going, but going to have to watch it even though series 2 and 3 were nowhere near as good as the first. The reason it should go to bbc is because I HATE adverts, and they would have an advert before the bloody credits came up!!! It's ridiculous, I think adverts should be banned

if a goat was a sheep and a sheep was a goat, what would a gerbil be?

BBC4 had the excellent screenwipe with charlie brooker whilst BBC3 is for the most part good but seems to have an obsession with showing two pints of lager on a loop and also some odd programming such my big boobs and I and a program about men wangers.

Last night there was a program called Help I smell of fish, This film looked at three people who have Fish Odour Syndrome, an incurable condition that causes sufferers to smell of anything from rotting fish, to stale sweat, to even faeces. Still better than big brother I suppose

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Last night there was a program called Help I smell of fish, This film looked at three people who have Fish Odour Syndrome, an incurable condition that causes sufferers to smell of anything from rotting fish, to stale sweat, to even faeces. Still better than big brother I suppose

I used to work with a poor girl who suffered from that

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

there was something on bbc 3 when i got in last night about a guy who was going around the world trying to talk with other men about penises. he was in the middle of london shouting that he had a small penis.

auntie beeb is turning into some sort of old slag.

on the grid.