26th August to 1st September 2007

Jono

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm bored of those beds Scott uses now, I think it's time they freshen them up.

I still want to know about that private jet Scott took from France to the lottery and back again! Doing his bit there...

Sally Traffic, I've still not understood the purpose of traffic features on national radio.

They cant trick me by putting together lots of old clips of Scott and making out that he isnt dead an that it is him who is presenting todays show. I know he is dead RIP

Well you know Scott, always churning out the same material ;)

I did see a new side to Chopper talking about Scott though when it came to the only bley Friday. He did sympathise with Scott and realised how tough it was to do them, and was quiet upset people didn't like his efforts.

Then again he didn't stop reminding us Scott was dead until management said otherwise. He was also quite cheeky about Scott's mum throughout, playing that Kennedy track!

What was it? "Whilst Scott and his dad is away I can keep Scott's mum company". Eurgh!

Any chance we can have some photographs of Scott's mum for a Rate My Listener special? I'm starting to think us lads are missing something! And no moaning girls, Kelly's leading the way with old people crushes...

Any chance we can have some photographs of Scott's mum for a Rate My Listener special? I'm starting to think us lads are missing something! And no moaning girls, Kelly's leading the way with old people crushes...

Well, if we have his Mum, we have to have his Dad too.

There could be a special calendar out in time for Christmas. "Parents of Radio 1 DJs."

Scott's Mum for January, VIP Vera off of Moyles for February, Scott's Dad for March, Vernon's Dad for April...

Oh yeah, Minty and Gary's mum. Eastenders is back! It was amazing last week, it was based around Brighton and that rather large Heather. Comedy gold.

Sounds like the ultimate big gay night out, brilliant! :D

Yes along with the fact I've got to take the night off work, lose some holiday time, it's the night before my birthday, and I am having dental surgery that day! I really can't wait...!

That said Status Quo are performing the night after so I have a free house for my birthday :)