Unofficial Mills

5th to 11th August 2007

Jono

Moyles came along this morning and did the old "tune in tomorrow for Vernon and Pete Tong in Ibiza announcement" thing this morning, I don't think he'd realised Scott did that trick before.

Oh dear, this means Vernon will be on about Ibiza again for the next 4 months.

Where's that Grace these days? Is she still on, or can't she be arsed?

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The violence at gigs is normal I'd say. I've not been responsible for any, but it's the irritating people who come along and stand in front of you. Such as the bloody fat short women you get shoving in front of you at pop gigs is ridiculous. They come along, you think they're moving through the crowd, and just stop.

You can't move, you can bearly face the stage, and they keep fidgeting around rubbing up against you almost. Then they want to take pictures so stick their arms in the air. Then they dance like a midget. I'll be decking the next one who ruins a gig by doing that. I still have thoughts of the ones at The Feeling doing that. Urgh.

At least at manic ones they move about a bit.

I realise how much that girl from Eastenders (Chelsea) looks like Charley off of BB!

Anyone seen the TV adverts featuring 'the girls' (calvin harris' track) and the odd look Mo gives. Humorous everytime.

Well things would be rowdy to start with. You sit through annoying support that are good for two tracks, then they're dull, your standing around. And someone comes on stage, you're gonna jump about a bit to cheer.

But I'll be honest, I can't imagine Newton coming to Norwich would bring in a massive crowd. So it's not going to be that pushy is it?

Actually some Tory boy tried to pick a fight with me at The Feeling. I'd waited ages to go in, they let a load of the crowd in early, and I dropped my ticket, so went to pick it up, and missed the crowd going in.

So I was out of the crowd, so shoved back to the front and he was like 'er get to the back, you've just pushed in, i've been here half an hour'. And I was like 'well open your eyes, you'll have noticed i'd been here an hour'.

I had to keep my head down for the rest of the gig as he was in front of me, but looked a harmless tory boy.

I love the idea of crowd surfing to a David Gray concert. He sold his holiday home in Norfolk the other month :(

No less safer than accepting an invite to tea with Richard Hammond.

I think the original of this Stronger track by Daft Punk should be in the Summer Years on Friday.

Haha, that advert sounds so typically local radio as well. Could easily do one of those adverts about selling houses away from Radio 1 DJs, with some of Scott's sound effects and clips.

There was quite a random advert like that on More 4 last night in between Father Ted. I thought it was some bit of comedy part of the programme.

We might have to make an advert for Georgina Bowman. "Now you can own a home away from Newsbeat's diva and all her demands."

I can imagine a James Blunt gig is quite violent. James Blunt gigs, are they still on? I've never known him to do a gig.

Also Simoné in this song, and Delilah in the other song. Why don't people sing about your average Lucys, and Claires, and Emmas these days.

There are no songs about a Kelly. :cry:

"I tried to sing like Grace and Kelly! I went identity mad!"

It's sad how people text in and don't want to go on air with their stories. There was one woman Scott rang during work experience who'd just seen Lee Meed, but she was too embarrassed to say anything. We were like 'whats wrong with that, it's an amazing spotting!'

Georgina went to see Lee Meed for a second time, I reckon Chopper's spent the last two weeks at Any Dream Will Do. He's changed, he'll probably appear in one of Aled's video blogs soon.

Tea time xx

Hmm, I have an argument with my family about a throw away comment about me needing to do more this summer. It seems to be I make a valuable point to the discussion and then they turn it around and say I should work more.

An oldie classic there Monitorabbit.... Jeff spilt the cup of tea all over my floor again, I'll kill her.

I had an innuendo from Sue the other night. It's on my computer somewhere, she says "I'm after a stiff one", and then says, "ooh you lucky thing".

Scouting for Girls are playing Norwich. Scouting for Girls are playing Norwich. Woop woop. I'm quite excited about that. September 19th. In my own little deluded world they're only playing Norwich because I told them to.

I tend to hurt myself when Scott shouts "turn it up now!" because the volume button is worn out, and so I have to press pretty hard to get it to work on my hi-fi :(