Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the worst for doin revision. i just cant....get the hang of it, even tho i know it sounds reely daft. I've had 2 exams so far, out of the 3 subjects i take. business was yesterday, psychology 2day (AAAARGH!!!!). i had to blag my way through both of them, just makin it up as i go along! :-?

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Did the Maths yesterday and Psychology today, my friend managed to miss the last question on Psychology worth 12 marks though :-? It was quite an evil paper

R u doin AS, or A level? Im doin AS level, an on my paper thers 4 questions, an hav to answer 2 of em. the last part of the question is worth 18 marks on my paper.

We could have gotten childs perception of pain. I would have been so annoyed with that, but could probably blag my way through for a few marks.

LMAO, i had to blag my way through a few of the questions anyway. I chose one of the questions because the first question was bout bowlbys theory, which i know. i didnt read the other 2 parts. they were solid, compared to the first one :-X anyway, i just used my fragmented memory, and did as best as i cud :cry:

• 1 month later...