Unofficial Mills

'I had to do the willy bounce'

Jono

Blimey.

In this installment, SCOTT MILLS reveals how he had to do the 'willy bounce' as one of TIM WESTWOOD'S dancers, and how he was forced to wait on fellow DJs.

I haven't stopped laughing all weekend, we've had the most brilliant time in Mallorca. When our competition winners showed us the videos on their phones of the damage they caused to their room in Zante on a recent holiday I was a little worried -somehow the bed had ended up in the shower - but it was all fine.

I was surprisingly sensible on the first night on Friday, saving myself for a big night on Saturday.

The only unpleasant thing about the weekend was the fact that I was part of the 'Life's A Bitch' holiday where me and the winners had to work all weekend, clearing up Club BCM, serving JO WHILEY breakfast in bed, got woken up early with no lie-in, and worst of all wear some fetching Matador outfits (pictures are available!)

ALL the time - it was very hot!. Jo you see, was on the Life's A Beach holiday which meant her and her winners got VIP access everywhere, did nothing except sunbathe all weekend and has us (the losers) running around after them and waiting on them hand and foot.

There were so many highlights from the weekend, the live Radio 1 show from BCM Square being the main one. The crowd were amazing, sun was shining and me and Whiley's soundclash was stupendous (I won by the way).

Other twilights: me convincing a random holiday-makers that CHAPPERS and COMEDY DAVE were the same person, Jo Whiley spending the night of her Ruby wedding anniversary in my hotel room, my Matador outfit splitting on-stage nearly revealing my pork sword to the crowd, storming the DJ booth at a PAT SHARP gig, going to the bar owned by Phil Mitchell off Eastenders and having to do a rubbish crazy frog dance.

My least favourite part was being ordered on-stage by Westwood to be one of his dancers.

I faced the ultimate humiliation of having to perform the willy bounce. I started busting some 70's dance moves which I don't think was appreciated by Westwood and his homies.

I'm just off now to see DAVE PEARCE. Our competition winners are hammered again. As Westwood says - What happens in Magaluf stays in Magaluf!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007340512,00.html

I wonder how many days it took him before he wrote that? :D

Im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but here, have a bit of willy bouncing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSeX-9Gclgo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSeX-9Gclgo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>