23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm I vaguely remember that off of the Moyles show years ago, that Benny Hill mix. Amazing :D

Scott must be having a Jo Whiley moment, that swearing that could have been. Must be her influence.

The whole of what... the sweary edition of Fiddy and Thomas, or the Benny Hill mix. Pahaha.

Ah, this is the point where it gets proper light and I feel more awake. Phew.

It's about time we heard some Eminem on Radio 1 ;)

I think Laura should... if she wants to be P Diddy's PA she needs to feel pain. She needs to know she's up for anything. She needs to feel the same pain P Diddy felt for Diana at the concert.

As Westwood would say, strap it up before you slap it up.

Go on Laura, girl power and all that shiz...

And, haha, ah yes, Scott leaping right out of his chair to tell us teasmaids are back.

I know that Scott's talked about being IDed before, but I've just had my memory jogged about this. In Tescos now, they seem to have posters up that you'll be IDed if you look under 30. I mean I could understand being under 21, but under 30?!

We joke, but Laura could be the next David Beckham.

Haha at Chris the Magician's facebook status: "Chris Cox is not liking diet coke & salt and viniger crisps. 2m ago"

Was a good show this morning, I was listening but I wasn't on here as I really can't be arsed to drag myself out of bed and onto the compy before 9:00 in the morning. Loved hearing Scott and Laura getting electrocuted, me being the sadistic person that I am, and the Eminem remix was pretty funny as well, I think Moyles played something similar on his afternoon show a few years ago. I had to giggle at the Rihanna jingle, I cannot for the life of me understand why people are STILL buying it after 10 weeks...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Just listening now. Enjoyed Umb-er-ella 'tribute'.

I have a peculiar feeling though that Scott is rather beginning to enjoy his electrocutions.

Thinking Scott & Mills!... first letters only.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I did not sleep through the whole show, and Jo's show too. How dare you suggest such a thing.

I'll listen again...

Slept through it too haha, I actually did wake up at 6:50 but when I saw the time I thought "stuff it" and went back to sleep till just before 10, so sorry Jono haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Doesn't bother me, the silence was more enjoyable than moaning girls talking about how much they look a mess ;)

Top marks to Nihal for making an effort with his dress code today!

post-5-145327863196_thumb.jpg