23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No no no. That is not the problem at all. If people don't realise Moyles and Mills are different then they're just idiots.

I've always had a problem with Nihal. Whether he's on in the morning, afternoon, evening. Whatever show he sits in for, he's still mind numbingly dull and unbelievably cringeworthy.

The only time I don't mind Nihal being on the radio is when I'm asleep.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

Not sure if this has been posted, but you were all asking if Calvin harris was any good at filling in for Pete Tong on friday, so heres a little taster...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfAFiNGYTEo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfAFiNGYTEo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

As for Nihal, ive switched him off and chosen the safer choice of Friends. Sorry love.

Doesn't bother me, the silence was more enjoyable than moaning girls talking about how much they look a mess ;)

Haha, I actually didnt look that bad this morning so I wouldnt of mentioned it..

Ive just heard all of todays show it was good, I doubt ill be here tommorow unless I get awoken by my mum storming in my room again going "have you got any washing?" I mean, she must've known I was asleep, it was really mean of her to wake me just for that.. :rolleyes:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I might actually make it onto here tomorrow morning. Maybe. Don't be surprised if I don't, but it's a possibility.

Also, Scott saying "FI FI!" will never not be funny.

Also also, the jingle that ends with 'Scott prefers brunettes' is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

That'll be the last time the J-Fed lets Laura produce JK and Joel's show.

Hmm, great, now Scott's said that all the girls will be worked up after having dreams about him. They'll think that counts as having him.

Radio 1 seem to be going Scissor Sisters mad. Comedy Nigel played Comfortably Numb last night.