Unofficial Mills

Imaginary Friends

goldengirl

Did you have an Imaginary Friend?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have an Imaginary Friend?

• Yes
    • No

Scott was speaking about Imaginary Friends on the show today, did you have one? Share your stories :)

Growing up I had an Imaginary Friend and she was called Boadicea. Seriously that was her name like the one off of history!!! My mum asked me (at the time) where I had heard the name and I said to her "Boadicea told me her name mum!" lol, cheeky brat huh?

Apparently one summer afternoon I went out to the garden and asked my mum if Boadicea could borrow a pair of my shorts and a t-shirt, she asked why and I said "because she is too hot in her long brown dress" Is that not a bit freaky?

Please note I am now 26, I have no memory of Boadicea and she isn't still around! :oops:

glitzy.jpg

I had a bit of a more twisted mind as a child. I used to think i had a little person in my stomach, he was called Sam. I imagined him to be like a cartoon character, and would talk to him. I never told anyone about 'him' though, he was my little secret.

Strange kid.

Edit: We have 8 votes and 1 reply. It seems people are a little shy. Bless.

I never had one. My friend who is an only child was telling me about his imaginary friends the other day. Actually I remember a friend who I've known since we were very young and she's an only child and she used to pretend to have lots of little brothers and sisters who lived in the attic and always hid from me when I was around. So maybe it is mostly an only child thing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'